Lamborghini Talk banner

How often have you been stopped and had to pay a fine for not having a front licence plate

• 1-3x per year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5x per year

• >5x per year

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Your front plates on and off in seconds
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May I introduce EezePlate, our no drill front licence plate holder using existing bolts allowing you to take your front plate on and off in seconds. Off probably for most of the time but also giving you the chance to have it on to avoid any fines in public traffic.

As you can see in the video done by an EezePlate owner in Germany, it is rock stable at least to 334km/h - 205mls/h. It also serves as a pre-warn system on uneven roads as it will warn you of any bumps on the road (rather replace EezePlate holder than the full front lip).

Please check out our website www.eezeplate.com to see what model types we already installed and therefore have as a blueprint. We are happy to custom make EezePlate for any other models of your choice and can supply you with a measurement form so you can send us the measurements for your specific model.

Every McLaren and Lamborghini sold by the respective dealers in Toronto already come with the EezePlate installed. We very much want to work with you. Please let me know when it is convenient to organise a brief video chat to discuss further. Best, Tom

·
Your front plates on and off in seconds
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a plate as I tend to get a ticket for just breathing air
Thanks Dee, please check our www.eezeplate.com and go to the shop, we've got most Lamborghini models and can custom make if you don't find your specific one... Colleen & Ivan are in Toronto... Please mention Tom in the UK when you speak to them or order... 🤗😉

1 - 3 of 3 Posts