Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ECU and/or TCU flashed their cars? Is Vivid Racing the only company that offers OBD2 remote flashing for BOTH? (can be done easily by owner in a few minutes). Any experiences with Vivid Racing or other companies good or bad? Is there any difference between the quality of the flash by remote tuning vs sending the ECU board to a company? Do they really make a difference in your experience? Zeus vs Vivid Racing vs RSC vs Eurocharged vs Superlative vs Agency Power Tunes?

Sorry about all the :confused:'s but new to the subject.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,854 Posts
I did RSC live tune mobile TCU. I like it a lot. Faster shifting, more low end torque. Hard to keep wheels from breaking loose. My car is a 550-2.

Also took 5 mins. Plug and play.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the feedback. Heard good things about the RSC TCU tune. Probably especially important for me as the ISR gearbox is good, but not the best at speeds <45 MPH. The Factory TCU update wasn't enough.

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,189 Posts
I wish that we had more feedback on this subject. If I had an Aventador, I would love to make that 700 a 760. Larini is claiming they can make it with exhaust alone, and that a tune on top would be even more.

·
Registered
497 Posts
You won't get 760 from an aventador with the exhaust, it simply isn't possible.
You need the exhaust, the tune and the filters to reach that.
The method Lamborghini use is that of Audi which is to develop an engine with a set power and then detune it using throttle control (map) filters (air) and exhaust (release of air) and then as they go, they remove the limitations to provide higher output engines until you get the max power.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts