Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm happy to announce that, as of this month, ECT has been acquired by AMH Exotic Parts. Many of you in the exotics community already know Glen Huffman from AMH quite well so you're more than familiar with his reputation of stellar customer service, his extensive knowledge of the various automotive platforms, and his personal relationships with so many in the industry.

Exotic Clutch Technologies started several years ago with the simple desire to bring a quality OEM-style clutch alternative to the exotics market. It grew into offerings for numerous platforms across several manufacturers and expanded into a one-stop-shop for wholesale OEM parts, performance items, and more. What began as a simple clutch design and an account on this site grew into a full blown business with forum sponsorship, duPont REGISTRY advertisements, large social media presence, and a worldwide customer base.

Glen was already involved with us as our go-to parts man for facilitating all of our OEM parts sales as well as funneling a large portion of our traffic/sales through his personal network. I'm proud to say that he will be offering all of the same awesome components, product support, and service that have become synonymous with the ECT name, and he'll be doing it under the banner of AMH Exotic Parts.

It's a little bittersweet but will be nice to have a little less on my plate. I'm definitely excited for Glen and AMH as it's a great addition and another step for AMH towards industry dominance. :)

- Barry
www.ExoticClutches.com

·
Vendor
1,530 Posts
Looking forward to making ECT the premier place for kevlar clutches in the exotic car community. They have sold many products all around the world for regular replacement, race cars, and turbo builds for a large line of cars. Whether you want new, or old core rebuilds we can do them all. Special thanks to Barry at ECT for the opportunity in growing the company further than what he has made thus far. AMH Exotic Parts has a strong following of repeat business and 99% of the time I know I have the best pricing of parts worldwide. AMH is the one stop shop for all the parts needs whether I sell to you or refer to whatever is best. I would like to thank everyone very much that has gotten me to this point to where I could make this acquisition possible.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Glen, i guess you made a right decision. Congratulations to you on the further expansion of your business.

·
Super Moderator
3,182 Posts
Congrats. I can attest to the amazing customer service, anytime I email Glen, he responds promptly and respectfully. I haven't actually bought anything, thankfully every time I thought I needed something, I actually didn't need it!

·
Vendor
1,530 Posts
Congrats. I can attest to the amazing customer service, anytime I email Glen, he responds promptly and respectfully. I haven't actually bought anything, thankfully overtime I needed something, I actually didn't need it!
Thanks Nick! Good news you haven't needed to spend any money thus far.
As a lot you people might not know, I deal with just about every brand of car out there so make sure you hit me up before going anywhere else. Never hurts to see what I can do.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I have to second what Jr Mint said. Ive been dealing with Glen @ AMH on an AC hose, a PITA part that had to come from Italy. Glen got creative and found alternative ways to get me the part without killing me on shipping.

Communication was on point the whole time, there was an issue with the ship to address and he corrected it even though it wasnt his fault.

The part was only $150 so its not like he was making a ton of money on it but he still treated it like I was buying a motor.

What an awesome operation he runs. Hats off to him and I hope his business continues to grow. He totally deserves it.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,718 Posts
Congratulations Glen, you are one of the best!

·
Vendor
1,530 Posts
Amh adds ect

Glen is excellent! His service is A+.... I'm sure he is taking ECT to the next level.

Thanks Leo, thats the plan! No need for anyone to pay such extreme prices from these other companies when you can get the same product and same results for less. I won't lie to anyone and backing your product is the main key. Dont always blame the shop install or customer for something going wrong. No company is perfect even if they tell you they are.

Congratulations Glen, you are one of the best!
Thanks Russ!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Thanks Leo, thats the plan! No need for anyone to pay such extreme prices from these other companies when you can get the same product and same results for less. I won't lie to anyone and backing your product is the main key. Dont always blame the shop install or customer for something going wrong. No company is perfect even if they tell you they are.

Glen,

You have the best reputation in this forum and any other forum so I'm sure this is a very successful plan.

I agree some of this clutches are way ridiculous... Paying 5k+ for a Kevlar clutch is a Lambo Tax Big time...

I can't wait to hear the good reviews from future customers. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
162 Posts
nice! Glen is the best parts source on here, hands down.
Hes always willing to help, great guy and business ethics!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts