Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm not related to this company in any way...

Many here are convinced by their stuff, just have a look on it:
http://www.ebcbrakes.com

In their catalogue they have pads for almost all Lambos, Page 104:
http://www.ebcbrakes.com/Assets/2005ebcintcat.pdf

BTW, most of the pads are also available as Yellow stuff but not mentioned in that catalogue but for road use Red Stuff is optimal.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I agree the EBC pads are great... I have used the "greens" on many of my cars including my lambo and viper.

The "reds" are also great, but they require some heating up, if you are not careful you can blow right through the first stop sign you try to stop at...

I am a hardcore fan of the green pads. Good performance with very little dust.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I used EBC for many years while motorcycle roadracing semi-pro, heavyweight supersport and superbike, and GTO. Very good stuff.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
miuracorse2913 said:
How much of a difference is there between these pads and stock?
What do you mean, price or performance?

Stock Lamborghini used Textar on the older cars, I don't know the prices since my countach nor my jalpa needed new pads. Now my Countach needs new but meanwhile I have bigger AP Calipers mounted which can have only Ferodo DS2500 #D3083H and there is no replacement by another company :(

·
Registered
213 Posts
i have ebc on my viper work great alot less dust,my pads on the lambo are still in good shape but when im ready ill try the green ebc.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would take the red ones when you drive a lit bit harder, I don't like the street pads, I'm used to Porsche brakes which means strong bit in any circumstands... :D :wave:

·
Registered
163 Posts
raymond said:
What do you mean, price or performance?

Stock Lamborghini used Textar on the older cars, I don't know the prices since my countach nor my jalpa needed new pads. Now my Countach needs new but meanwhile I have bigger AP Calipers mounted which can have only Ferodo DS2500 #D3083H and there is no replacement by another company :(
Both, but mainly performance. The Lambo stock brakes are pretty good, so is it really much of an upgrade?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts