Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In anticipation of the incoming EVO, I’m purchasing some easy mods for the car. Any recommendations would be helpful. If you would provide the vendor name it would be appreciated.

A. Skid plate that doesn’t require drilling
B. Front and rear view dash cam
C. Carbon fiber vent and door handle covers

Thanks and have a spectacular weekend

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,872 Posts
I just added this piece to the dash where that plain plastic looking piece is, and it is CF cover 2 min to install.

Reactions: kotykb

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Russ
I do like the vent caps, it might be the lighting but the carbon weave in the cluster cover seems a little different. Which vendor did you use for the vent caps?

·
Premium Member
16,872 Posts
Russ
I do like the vent caps, it might be the lighting but the carbon weave in the cluster cover seems a little different. Which vendor did you use for the vent caps?
I got mine from Shardul UltimatePD.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I got mine from Shardul UltimatePD.
Do the vent caps match the carbon fiber on the sport seats? Is this why you didn't go with the small carbon pack from Lamborghini? Do you have the link to the carbon fiber vent covers?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Is there a need for an exhaust like Soul offers or is the OEM exhaust plenty loud?

·
Registered
209 Posts
OEM exhaust is plenty loud - anyone that wants louder is a bit nuts IMO but to each their own :)

You already have full body PPF on your list right?

If it’s a Spyder then the smart top is a cool mod too

·
Registered
101 Posts
OEM exhaust is plenty loud - anyone that wants louder is a bit nuts IMO but to each their own :)

You already have full body PPF on your list right?

If it’s a Spyder then the smart top is a cool mod too
Do you have a link to the Smart Top mod?

·
Registered
209 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Definitely PPF, I have it on all previous cars. No exhaust for now, depending on how loud the stock exhaust. I’ve heard Capristo is a good choice.

·
Premium Member
16,872 Posts
Do the vent caps match the carbon fiber on the sport seats? Is this why you didn't go with the small carbon pack from Lamborghini? Do you have the link to the carbon fiber vent covers?
You can reach Shardul at [email protected]
He has supplied dozens of members with CF parts. Very reliable.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,576 Posts
Agree with @zee the exhaust is pretty impressive stock and it is way better than on the 2019 580-2 that I had with the upgraded factory Sport Exhaust.

I had the SlipLo skid plates placed on my 580-2 but opted not to do it on the EVO because I felt it was just not needed. Though, SlipLo does not require any drilling.

·
Premium Member
16,872 Posts
I agree with Blu, the Pedal Box is a blast and a DIY mod that you will love. You probably will be satisfied with the exhaust, at least I am for now. When the Akrapovic exhaust is available for the EVO I might change my mind.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts