Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Any recommendations on the easiest spot to run a wire from inside a Murci to the engine bay. I’m looking to run a new dash camera to where the license plate is mounted. My car is an 04 Murci. I looked behind the seats on both sides hoping to find a grommet but no such luck.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Unfortunately there are no pathways through the firewall. You will have to go along the door sill by removing the interior leather covered panel. From there you can trace an existing wiring harness to the back. This is how I did it for my rear camera.

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Hi,

Any recommendations on the easiest spot to run a wire from inside a Murci to the engine bay. I’m looking to run a new dash camera to where the license plate is mounted. My car is an 04 Murci. I looked behind the seats on both sides hoping to find a grommet but no such luck.
you can try removing cover behind the driver seat and feed the wires to the engine compartment through engine control module warring harness .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.