Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Vendor
5,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The all new IMS HP63 gives you performante looks with in just minutes! Order yours today and transform you huracan in just minutes!

Two options available.
Paintable fiber glass version $2,995
Exposed carbon fiber version $3,995

greenshot screen capture

screen shots
post picture

·
Registered
688 Posts
I have to say that is a very clever way to change the look instantaneously. I hope you sell a ton of them.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I agree...totally cool setup and looks great!!

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
Amazing job. Gonna sell a ton.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I just noticed that there is a difference between this bumper and the Performante bumper. This one has a hexagonal mesh/grill pattern in front of the radiators. I LIKE THIS! I have a Perfomante coupe coming in several months and I wish mine would have that feature to help block rocks and debris. As it stands, I don't think there's much to protect the radiators on the stock bumper...

·
Vendor
5,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just noticed that there is a difference between this bumper and the Performante bumper. This one has a hexagonal mesh/grill pattern in front of the radiators. I LIKE THIS! I have a Perfomante coupe coming in several months and I wish mine would have that feature to help block rocks and debris. As it stands, I don't think there's much to protect the radiators on the stock bumper...
Those are the stock grills from factory. This slides right on the stock bumper.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Those are the stock grills from factory. This slides right on the stock bumper.
Yah, but they don't fit a Performante! I wish they did...my rads are in bad shape after only 4000 miles...

·
Registered
317 Posts
Yah, but they don't fit a Performante! I wish they did...my rads are in bad shape after only 4000 miles...
This is something I've wondered about. The rads are so exposed, optimal for cooling but suboptimal for durability. Other competitors have some form of protection, whether mild or moderate. The first that comes to mind is the GT2RS with the mesh like front grill protectors...which aren't the prettiest but hey I imagine they work well. The honeycomb black grill on our TT-RS protects the side grills to an extent...but they are still sorta banged up after 8000 miles.

When I spoke to the dealers about long term durability with the front radiators, they told me that the press cars and track cars they saw last year after the debut had beaten up radiators to the point where they looked flat (without visible fins) but still functioned without overheating.

I'm going to be taking many long road trips with the HP coupe. Yes, this isn't using the car as intended, especially with the default carbon seats and stiff tires, but hey! whatever. I'm not looking forward to cleaning out bugs and insects from the radiators. Our last 2000 mile road trip in a separate car yielded an amazing front radiator filled with exotic bugs from many states, even maybe some rabbit fur from an unfortunate encounter :(

What do you guys use to clean out the radiator? Gentle pressure washing + 3D bug remover (the yellow stuff)?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would like to find the real spoiler to add to my Huracan or the most similar to the HP after market. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
997 Posts
1 - 20 of 61 Posts