Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sure this has been discussed. but there's a zillion threads that pop up, usually followed by ... sell and get a manual.
- is there a list of what's needed parts wise to do this swap in 08 SL properly. ? thx Lee

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
563 Posts
There's a Silver 2011 Spyder on Cars.com that's been for sale for awhile. It's a gated conversion car for only 138K (for some reason the price went up 10k since listing started but that's probably due to the market) I didn't think it would last long at any price under $150k but I guess the conversion 'issues' may be part to blame.......
My point is I wanted to do the same thing but verified it will cost upwards of $20k+ even for a DIY'er. In the meantime I've had enough seat time in my car to really appreciate the E-gear and my desire to convert it has all but gone. I'd actually rather take that 20k and buy the VF Engineering Supercharger system ----

·
Registered
790 Posts
There's a Silver 2011 Spyder on Cars.com that's been for sale for awhile. It's a gated conversion car for only 138K (for some reason the price went up 10k since listing started but that's probably due to the market)
That car belongs to stoyan79 on this forum. The last I heard it was off the market so that ad may not be current. Based on the latest sale of the wrapped Anniversary car on BAT for $240K, this spyder seems like a bargain for someone who just wants to drive the car and enjoy a manual transmission.

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
563 Posts
this spyder seems like a bargain for someone who just wants to drive the car and enjoy a manual transmission.
Exactly...... if I hadn't already just gotten my car just a few months ago..... and already have it all butchered up, I would have been all over that one :D ........ sort of shocking it was there as long as it was

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.