Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love this community. I just put my Black/Black 06 Gallardo Spyder up for sale and it recently threw a code EGear, but it only comes on once, maybe twice if I'm driving a over 40 miles. I have 32,000 miles on the same clutch and the tech said it has 40% clutch life left.

1. Any suggestions what to do?
-took into mechanic and they couldn't diagnose why unless they really dove into if for $2k and walked away.

2. Is that going to hinder the sale of the car?
-I listed it for 87.9K, because I know it's going to be some work, but I think it's going to be hard to sell even if I lower it to 83.5 (10k less than it's worth). It's a one owner car with full life documentation.

3. Could it be the clutch?
-throwing that code

·
Vendor
2,345 Posts
Check the egear fluid level. First thing to check. Just might be low. It seems it drives the same as it always has, so just check the fluid level.

·
Vendor
2,345 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't get a read on the code. It just came up on my dash. I might just by a code reader. any suggestions or are they all about the same?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, yes, i checked the oil and topped it off, but to be safe, i'll check again. It seamed that even with the oil at proper level, still threw that E Gear warning on my dash.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts