Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a e gear limp mode today when i took the car out from winter sleep.
I think it didnt like when i tried to move the car and since it was on ice, wheels slipped, car didnt move and had the error appear.
Prior to starting engine, i tested the gears and it worked so it must be somekind of false issue.

Had no prior issues last year, had battery tender on so cant be low voltage issue.

Is there anyway to reset the limp mode without obd tools?
As there is nobody in Finland who has one of the tools to read/reset pre-lp e gear system.
Only option would be to drive it to Estonia but i really wouldnt want to do that if any way possible.

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,024 Posts
Hmmmmm, does the old disconnect the battery and turn the key to start and hold for 30 seconds work? Some older cars it would work to reset the ECU but I have no idea if that would work here.....

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,071 Posts
My Gallardo went into limp mode and I drove it home turned the engine off and on several times and it came back to normal. Also maybe try an egear reset.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Ordered texa nano s + supercar. I have no patience to find an alternative solution :D
It is good for you! Once you get it you will be able to scan any Supercar :)
Diagnostics independence is priceless for our cars.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Texa received. Read errors with it and cleared them twice before it didnt give me codes.
Gave me a code for speed sensor or something. Probably a false code as it worked perfectly fine last year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts