Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had my car ran on a dyno just to see how much power my car puts out.
So the car was on a dyno super loud tons of people came over to see when the dyno number pop up the screen I was embarrassed
365whp. The guy said I should be around 440-460whp. I guess one of my o2 is bad so that's why I ran lower power?

Registered
Well, if theres no check engine lights I would guess you need to get some health checks done, compression and leakdown test. miles?

Registered
LP640
All dyno's have variances. I wouldn't expect an '04 (490hp) to put down 440-460whp without significant mods or a very generous dyno.

Registered
Fo a compression check dry and then with oil squirted in the cylinder. Some blow-by is "normal" on the pre-LP.

That said, I'd expect 390-400whp from a stock one.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have 36k their was no check light but they ran a scan on it showing o2

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As soon as my maintenance is done I will run it again on the dyno hopefully I can gain more power.
Fabspeed ecu- catdelete- intake - Exhaust
I already have

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You would think they would be higher.
They are really just art on wheels

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All dyno's have variances. I wouldn't expect an '04 (490hp) to put down 440-460whp without significant mods or a very generous dyno.
That's the weird thing I do have mods exhaust and intake and ecu tune from fabspeed and cat delete.

Registered
Sadly I think that鈥檚 right. I鈥檝e seen a few others right around that mark. 490ish crank gets beaten down pretty hard by the AWD system. If you do a RWD conversion that 365whp will jump to probably 410-420whp. The good news is the car is light so power to weight wise, 365awhp is honestly pretty substantial. Not a rocket but you get the point lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sadly I think that鈥檚 right. I鈥檝e seen a few others right around that mark. 490ish crank gets beaten down pretty hard by the AWD system. If you do a RWD conversion that 365whp will jump to probably 410-420whp. The good news is the car is light so power to weight wise, 365awhp is honestly pretty substantial. Not a rocket but you get the point lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do have rwd conversion

1 - 12 of 12 Posts