Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the experience of driving a Lamborghini LP-560 today. Actions speak louder than words. I want to work in an environment where i can afford to pay for one of these beautiful cars. Are there any business owners looking to grow their business or service? Give me one shot at working for you to help your business expand.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,637 Posts
Had the experience of driving a Lamborghini LP-560 today. Actions speak louder than words. I want to work in an environment where i can afford to pay for one of these beautiful cars. Are there any business owners looking to grow their business or service? Give me one shot at working for you to help your business expand.
Well if you came to work for me you have to move to Hawaii get a pilots license so you could fly the company jet for outer island excursions, surf on weekends and of course borrow the company Lamborghini until you can buy your own. I know sounds like a pain in the you know what.

Kidding of course, but I do wish you the best!

·
Registered
376 Posts
I don't wanna be the Debbie Downer but - just because you would be working for someone doesn't mean you will make their matching pay.Employees exist for a reason,to get the job done with less work for the boss and at minimal expense to the boss.

Also it's easy for someone to ask oh what do you do for work? What job can I get to afford a Lamborghini? Owners can tell you what they do but it doesn't mean you will be good at it too.If I say I'm a nba player you can try and do the same but doesn't mean you will get accepted.

So basically - there is no for sure,and easy way, to own a Lamborghini. Including posting on a forum hoping a complete stranger trusts you with his business you have no experience with.

Good luck.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Well if you came to work for me you have to move to Hawaii get a pilots license so you could fly the company jet for outer island excursions, surf on weekends and of course borrow the company Lamborghini until you can buy your own. I know sounds like a pain in the you know what.

Russ I'm going to take you up on that offer but I already have a Lambo so Ill expect that to be compensated back in the form of a bonus ;) Oh did I mention I come with 3 kids and a wife who hates cars :(

·
Registered
76 Posts

Russ,

I'll definitely take you up on that pilot gig! :D

·
Registered
890 Posts
The "actions" indicate after a single post you ran away.....yep, that is just the stability and never quit effort we're looking for

·
Registered
848 Posts
Russ,

I actually have a private pilot's license - just needs to be brought up to date - so forget these other people and take me! I already have a Lambo, but I would accept an upgrade either to a 670-SV or a Huracan, or a TT kit on my current Lambo. Any of these - I'm flexible! :) ...................... You're welcome. I'll be there tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
16,637 Posts
Russ I'm going to take you up on that offer but I already have a Lambo so Ill expect that to be compensated back in the form of a bonus ;) Oh did I mention I come with 3 kids and a wife who hates cars :(
Funny my wife can't stand my Lambo. More attention than she wants.

·
Premium Member
16,637 Posts
Russ,

I actually have a private pilot's license - just needs to be brought up to date - so forget these other people and take me! I already have a Lambo, but I would accept an upgrade either to a 670-SV or a Huracan, or a TT kit on my current Lambo. Any of these - I'm flexible! :) ...................... You're welcome. I'll be there tomorrow.
I got my private years ago in Orange County, never got re-certified here in Hawaii. I blame that on beng too busy.

·
Registered
221 Posts
To bad that imbigjojo, hasn't logged on since 2-6-15.
Darn guess I will just have to give that $250,000.00 dollar entry level job to the neighbor kid. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
20 Posts
This is about 20 years ago--

I'm in a gas station down the road from my house. Nice, sunny Saturday morning. I'm filling my boat up. My friend sees the boat and pulls in- he's just pulling his Countach out of winter storage. We BS for a few minutes, he splits and I go in to pay for the gas. The kid at the counter asks, "do you know that guy?" Then he tells me "I'm gonna get one of those if I have to work the rest of my life for it. I asked him "How long are you planning on living?"

·
Registered
15 Posts

HA. had me going for a min. :cool:

·
Premium Member
16,637 Posts
Did you tell her you want a Huracan spyder yet? :evil:
Lol, of course not! I bought both my cars without telling her, and I'll probably do the same with the next one. That way she can't try to talk me out of it. The rant shel will give is worth it.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
If you try to get a job based on how much money you can make, you will be miserable.

Since you are miserable, you will not give it 110%.

Since you don't give it 110%, you will never be successful.

I know hair stylists that pull high six figures a year.
I know lawyers that struggle to pay bills.

Find something you love, be intelligent, make it work.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts