Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder
52 Posts
Agreed. My 2008 only had 9,300 mi when I bought it last December. Now it has 13,600. I didn't buy it just to look at it in my garage! Although that is fun too. ;)
Tire Cloud Sky Automotive parking light Wheel

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome love your color and i sure wish mine was a convertible, that one was 60,000 more, i had to pass this is my first lamborghini and saved 10 yrs for it - I'm a chef so I'm not tripping over piles of money lol , I'd like to sell and get another one better but just can't afford it.
I've Replaced the power steering unit , clutch and 2 radiator fans and oil change so that ran me 16,400 that one hurt a bit thank god for the no interest credit cards that I'm still paying off

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn that must stink just looking at it.
I got pulled over like month or so ago passing an undercover state trooper leaving the toll both and passing him at 110 , he was cool didnt arrest me and just gave me a ticket 99 in a 65 but it was really 110 in a 35 as it was just pass the tolls and speed limit hadn't changed yet. Got lucky , i have it on video but it won't download to this 😕

·
Registered
2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder
52 Posts
My biggest frustration is that people don't get out of my way even on a highway. I mean, I'm in a bright orange Lambo. How could you not notice me coming in hot in your rear view mirror? Get out of the left lane and let me blow by you! Is there no common courtesy left in the world? 😜

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cuz they are being dicks, I'm on the highway not messing around and pass by someone who is on my right and look over and they are
Giving me the finger and looking straight ahead , i mean really your pissed at me cuz i saved money for 10 years and bought a lambo - you dont know me ----' idiots 🙄

·
Registered
536 Posts
My biggest frustration is that people don't get out of my way even on a highway. I mean, I'm in a bright orange Lambo. How could you not notice me coming in hot in your rear view mirror? Get out of the left lane and let me blow by you! Is there no common courtesy left in the world? 😜
Funny thing is my neon green Lotus Exige made people dive out of the left lane like you wouldn’t believe. The orange Lambo, nope. No chance they are moving.

·
Vendor
3,008 Posts
damn im jealous. i bought mine with 4,500 miles in may of 2018 and am only at 11,000 now. wish i had more time to drive it
I know what you mean. We only have one life and you gotta get out there more somehow :)

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
Damn that must stink just looking at it.
I got pulled over like month or so ago passing an undercover state trooper leaving the toll both and passing him at 110 , he was cool didnt arrest me and just gave me a ticket 99 in a 65 but it was really 110 in a 35 as it was just pass the tolls and speed limit hadn't changed yet. Got lucky , i have it on video but it won't download to this 😕
You did get very lucky! I got cited for doing 45 and 25, I really couldn’t believe the guy didn’t give me a break.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Ha! The lane blockers, I honestly think there must be a TikTok challenge somewhere to see who can get the biggest line stuck behind them. bunch of douchebags with nothing better to do than wish they were police. Just go around them. I have not found one yet that can match my 911 or my Gallardo for quick acceleration when trying to be a highway DH. I wait for enough room to get by and then just mash the gas and Fu&^%&^% them.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
I've had a lot cool cops pull me over and give me a break but then i got the ones doing their job to the point
Yes, I have had both. I was blazing down Kalakaua Ave (main street in Waikiki) and racing some guy in an older vette. I pulled off the line and as usual it raised hell then all of a sudden a cop pulls up next to me and I automatically started to pull over to the right when he motions to roll my window down and angrily shouts slow it down. Then he pulled away quickly as if in a hurry, I got lucky!!!

Reactions: Loxo
1 - 16 of 16 Posts