Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been posted before. This is for those who missed it. Fun video enjoy. You just cannot compare AWD and RWD cars. They are such different animals in how they drive, react, and feel.

Vendor
It鈥檚 been a while since I鈥檝e watched this one. Appreciated

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Thanks for re-posting it is a fun video.............manuals a dying breed.

Registered
Thanks for posting... I hadn't seen this before...

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Great video, great car!

Vendor
I have the RWD conversion done on my 2008 and it's a huge difference. These cars were designed way back in the early 2000's and many complain that it feels like an old part time 4wd pickup at slow speeds, grabby, etc, clunky. I've sold this to many customers and they've never gone back to awd after. I can 100% say just doing this mod alone, makes this faster than a Superlegerra. At least 04-08 non SL vs a 2008 SL with AWD. You will pull on an SL every time. I have a video on this I will dig up to show.

Going to RWD drops about 125lbs off the car including unsprung and rotational mass; makes the car significantly faster by reducing the drivetrain power loss between the engine and tires; increases clutch life; increases fuel economy; makes the car easier to drive at low speeds and makes clutch engagement easier. 100% reversible with no permanent modification to the car and is compatible on both manual, E-Gear cars. I have 2-3 sets left currently if anyone needs contact me.

Reactions: Loxo

Registered
Gated Giallo Midas
I have the RWD conversion done on my 2008 and it's a huge difference. These cars were designed way back in the early 2000's and many complain that it feels like an old part time 4wd pickup at slow speeds, grabby, etc, clunky. I've sold this to many customers and they've never gone back to awd after. I can 100% say just doing this mod alone, makes this faster than a Superlegerra. At least 04-08 non SL vs a 2008 SL with AWD. You will pull on an SL every time. I have a video on this I will dig up to show.

Going to RWD drops about 125lbs off the car including unsprung and rotational mass; makes the car significantly faster by reducing the drivetrain power loss between the engine and tires; increases clutch life; increases fuel economy; makes the car easier to drive at low speeds and makes clutch engagement easier. 100% reversible with no permanent modification to the car and is compatible on both manual, E-Gear cars. I have 2-3 sets left currently if anyone needs contact me.
I would definitely be interested in seeing the video of the RWD G pulling on the SL.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts