Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way to get the lamborghini doors (opening up) on the Gallardo? It makes no sense what so ever, as that is what lamborghinis are known for, it just dosnt seem right buying one without them! :confused: So im wondering if any dealers can actually modify the doors for you at an extra cost? Thanks ...

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Lamborghini is known for scissor door. But list all Lamborghinis made with standard or convention door and then list the ones with the scissor doors and see which list is longer. I think the Gallardo doors should be left as is. Just my .02!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Is there any way to get the lamborghini doors (opening up) on the Gallardo? It makes no sense what so ever, as that is what lamborghinis are known for,
Have to tell you. I was with a group of Lambo owners on Sat. performing a benifit show for charity, we had Lambos from every decade represented, all perfect, beautiful cars.....if you want poontang, get a Countach!!!!

All the hot poon walked up and first question out of there mouth was "who owns this car" (pointinting at the Countach)....about 3/4's of the way thru I started considering becoming a liar!!!

:evil:

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Really? I would think the newer cars would get them crazy faster than the older countaches - i guess that was the ground breaker for exotic cars and you cant take that away - i still love my murci though!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts