Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off dont get me wrong: i love all cars, especially exotics, and would never want one so i "could get girls". But i was just wondering what kind of female attention lambos get you. Has anyone pursued a relationship there car started them off with or something of that nature? How often do you find a number left at your car?

PS- i hope i am not asking this question for the 100th time. I saw some talk of this in other threads but no specifically dedicated thread to this topic. I apologize if this is a repeat.

Thanks,
Malik.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
361 Posts
Not alambo owner but i would be wary that a girl who is interested in you becasue of your car is after alittle more than a relationship. Ecspecially a luxury sports car.

Apparently my 90 cherokee nicknamed "Rusty" is no chick magnet. :(
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
183 Posts
Lambo's pull too many women. HIgh Shool chicks, Mothers will may offer there daughters to you, it's inane.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,462 Posts
Yes Lambos will get you girls, so will cash!

I guess if you do the math, you can get between 1000 to 1500 Girls (good looking, model gone bad types) for the price of one nice decent Lamborghini, depending on your negotiating skills, and I'm sure out of that many, some will even do private vids or movies!

:evil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
377 Posts
Get all the tail you can cause you can't get all the tail...if a Lambo happens to help, then so be it...besides, if a girl is into you for the car, go into her because of the car!!! Then go home, rinse, and repeat. When you're ready for the relationship, show up in a Pinto...if she's into you not what you can buy her, she'll giggle, get in, have a good time, and stick around...the one's that chase you for your car are as disposable as diapers, use them as such...the trick is to not only THINK you have money, but to let them THINK they're going to get some of it....GOD I LOVE LEYKIS !!! Truer wrds could not be spoken !!!


Kaos
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
kaoss said:
Get all the tail you can cause you can't get all the tail...if a Lambo happens to help, then so be it...besides, if a girl is into you for the car, go into her because of the car!!! Then go home, rinse, and repeat. When you're ready for the relationship, show up in a Pinto...if she's into you not what you can buy her, she'll giggle, get in, have a good time, and stick around...the one's that chase you for your car are as disposable as diapers, use them as such...the trick is to not only THINK you have money, but to let them THINK they're going to get some of it....GOD I LOVE LEYKIS !!! Truer wrds could not be spoken !!!


Kaos
That would be my advice too. I can say ive gotten some a$$ with my Camaro(not near as much as a Lambo would even though Im faster) but like stated above those girls want your money. But if thats want go for it.

Please dont flame me for what I stated above about being faster. I know Lambos are about more than speed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,683 Posts
FutureFbodyOwner said:
That would be my advice too. I can say ive gotten some a$$ with my Camaro(not near as much as a Lambo would even though Im faster) but like stated above those girls want your money. But if thats want go for it.

Please dont flame me for what I stated above about being faster. I know Lambos are about more than speed.

Can you post one thing without mentioning your Camaro???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,683 Posts
No kidding, it is driving me crazy!! I highly doubt anyone with a Lamborghini is going to be impressed by I Camaro!?!?!? We still have not seen it either! Oh well to each their own.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thx for the advice guys. I guess its pretty obvious that most guys dont wanna start a real relationship with a girl that solely wants your money.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
A funny story about woman and decent cars

I was a senior in college and was lucky enough to have a BMW 325is. It was pretty nice as a college student. Anyway, one night I was picking up a girl in Brookline, Ma, a suburb of Boston. In a rather amusing and old fashion way, I was told I would need to go inside and meet mom before I took her daughter out. (She was 20, and I was 24) As I pulled in, I see who I assume is the girl’s mother look out the window. To my surprise, the girl comes out the front door and tells me to stay in the car. When I inquire why things changed, she said her mom saw the BMW and said he must be nice if he drives a BMW....

There you go

Nothing ever happened with this one, seemed a little shallow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
Mom wanted to make sure you did'nt have a '78 Chevy van with a waterbed in the back :cool: :D

On the otherhand I knwo several super hot girls that won't date any guy with an exotic because of the chic factor....They don't want to be with a guy who will be picking up car sluts every day.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
detour_racing said:
Can you post one thing without mentioning your Camaro???
I guess not. :)


detour_racing said:
We still have not seen it either! Oh well to each their own.
I already told you I dont have any pictures to upload to the site. And I dont really care if a bunch of stuck up rich a$$holes believe me about a car that I own. :tdown:

If you want to ban me because of that go right ahead.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,683 Posts
FutureFbodyOwner said:
I guess not. :)



I already told you I dont have any pictures to upload to the site. And I dont really care if a bunch of stuck up rich a$$holes believe me about a car that I own. :tdown:

If you want to ban me because of that go right ahead.
Nobody is saying anything about banning you? We are here to talk about Lamborghinis not Camaros. As for your Rich A$$hole comment that is not necessary or appreciated. If you do have a Camaro with 820 HP "to the wheels" with a complete aftermarket suspension and a V-Rod you would fall into that "Rich" category. I find it hard to believe that you joined in March and at that time did not have a Camaro hense your screen name FUTUREFBODYOWNER!! And a short 7 months later you have a camaro that is heavily modified and a V-Rod....Did you win the lotto? Us so called Rich A$$hole are not stupid.

With that being said I have nothing against you so lets all get along and talk about Lamborghinis. This is why we are here. Whether you have one or not we all love the car and cars in general.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
detour_racing said:
If you do have a Camaro with 820 HP "to the wheels" with a complete aftermarket suspension and a V-Rod you would fall into that "Rich" category. I find it hard to believe that you joined in March and at that time did not have a Camaro hense your screen name FUTUREFBODYOWNER!! And a short 7 months later you have a camaro that is heavily modified and a V-Rod....Did you win the lotto? Us so called Rich A$$hole are not stupid.
I bought the Camaro cheap with a built motor so I added the Twin Turbos to it. And I already had the VROD (hell of a bike), and I also had the Civic before I bought the SS.

And I tried to ask someone to change my screen name but I got no answer. And I appolagize for the rich a$$hole comment.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,104 Posts
Ask ItAdmin to change your nickname.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top