Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

As above does anyone know what the ground clearance of an LP560-4 is with the lift up and down. Hopefully if everything checkout I should strike a deal on one.

But as usual in all the excitement I forgot about the steep angle from road to driveway.

thanks

·
Registered
170 Posts
It's a very high rise with the OEM lift. I'd be very surprised if it doesn't clear your driveway. Lifted, the car has better clearance than my other more "ordinary" cars (a Maserati QP and the Porsche Boxster) when it comes to drive ways.

·
Registered
2008 superleggera, 2009 C63 , Superformance Cobra , evo 6:5 Tommi Mak , 1976 LX SS torana
37 Posts
Hi all,

As above does anyone know what the ground clearance of an LP560-4 is with the lift up and down. Hopefully if everything checkout I should strike a deal on one.

But as usual in all the excitement I forgot about the steep angle from road to driveway.

thanks
only know pre LP mine is 7.1 inches with lift ( lift adds around 2 inches)

·
Registered
2013 Gallardo - Final Edition
94 Posts
Hi all,

thanks
It is about 5" + maybe 2" for the lift. I was worries it wouldn't make it thru my driveway and it went there with flying colors. I was already thinking about building ramps and what not... but nope! no need for that!

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
It is about 5" + maybe 2" for the lift. I was worries it wouldn't make it thru my driveway and it went there with flying colors. I was already thinking about building ramps and what not... but nope! no need for that!
I had the same thoughts with mine but as you it worked fine. Never had a scrape underneath untill I forgot to lift the front. Make a note or checklist so you don't forget until it gets into your habit pattern.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hi all,

thanks
Yes -if you can put your hand under it sideways its not low enough

1 - 10 of 10 Posts