Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My 17’ huracan was bumped into this past May, and I was just notified the upper rear bumper grille, p/n 4T0807684 has an estimated ETA of January 2023 from the body shop who ordered it through our Lamborghini of Denver dealer Mike Ward exotics. It really doesn’t seem this can be true, it’s literally a plastic grille and I don’t see an ETA being over a year. So, if anyone has any recommendations, I’d gladly love to hear them, thank you.

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
592 Posts
Following this as my buddy had a run in with a deer recently and needs a new front bumper and some other front end parts for his Huracan. If anyone has a good lead on new Lambo parts that can bet them before next spring at a fair price DM me.

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
I'd certainly not find that surprising unfortunately. It took me almost ten months to get a window regulator & motor assembly for my Murci because the parts factory was only working sporadically due to covid shutdowns in Italy, and of course typical Lamborghini management over there having no clue what they'll produce and what its schedule will be.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
not sure how the prices all work out for the later cars, but eurospares is always teh cheapest and best service even including shipping. Thats for the Diablo and earlier. That said teh guys at bullstuff are great.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,922 Posts
Try Glen at AMH Exotic Parts. He has helped out several members including myself, highly recommended.

Reactions: AMHParts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts