Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need info for calendar, which by the way is looking very good. I'm going with laser printing rather than conventional 4 color offset. This allows control of quantity and easier customization. It'll be a wall hanging 11" x 17". I'll post a full page tommorow.

·
Administrator
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I have to discuss that with JRV. I'm not doing this for $$ and don't want to handle the transactions. It's possible they'll just be given away...With discretion that is.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
If you are just going to give it away, why not make it an incentive to donate to L-talk. Site donors will get a free calendar. Of course we should raise the minimum donation to at least cover the cost of printing and postage. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Shah,

the details have not been worked out yet, however, Yes..the Basic Plan is to give Donators Gift Calenders Courtesy of LTalk, and repay Raymond for his Hard Work and Expense, and Sell the rest for a nominal amount over cost to help support the future of the site and repay expenses incurred.

We had originally discussed a printing fee of $11-$12 per calender...and even at a sales price of $15 ea. leaves little or nothing to be gained by Ltalk by the time shipping is added in and the comp calenders are supplied. I don't know for certian this is the math but it's likely in the ballpark.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I can't wait for the calender to come out!! My LM002 is going to be in it, I'm so STOKED!!! $15 sounds good, you should be able to sell quite alot of calenders for this price. Make sure you can ship to Canada.

·
Registered
464 Posts
What about putting it on ebay for $20 and the proceeds go to the site. It would also be great advertisement for the site. Just a thought

1 - 8 of 8 Posts