·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this color is crazy but that is why lambos are the best

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have had that color for years its my favorite, when I get a Muria it will be like the pic you posted. It dosent get the attention it did before-which is a good thing.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well, it's okay on Lamborghinis specifically, but I'm not crazy about it. I prefer lower-profile colors- it balances out the outragousness of the car itself.

Just one man's opinion.

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
at first i thought it was to wild but then i saw it in person and fell in love - to late for me cause i had the yellow murci by then!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
If you have the sack to be a real Lambo Owner (and put up with their nuances) then Lime is outstanding!!! Lambo guys generally do what they want, when they want and don't need to ask 10K people what they think before making a decision! And the best news of all, no one has to make an excuse for owning a Lambo, no matter what color it is!!!

:)

·
Registered
104 Posts
ltadmin said:
If you have the sack to be a real Lambo Owner (and put up with their nuances) then Lime is outstanding!!! Lambo guys generally do what they want, when they want and don't need to ask 10K people what they think before making a decision! And the best news of all, no one has to make an excuse for owning a Lambo, no matter what color it is!!!

:)
exactly-well said

·
Registered
104 Posts
it pisses me off they are putting it on the Gallardo-I think a few colors should be reserved for the 12 cylinder cars not just the scissor doors

·
Registered
2 Posts
First of all good morning to everybody!
I'm new member of this fantastic "Lamboforum"! :)
Please forgive me if i'll make some mistakes in my posts but i'm italian boy and i know english like a student! ;)

About the thread i think the very spirit of Lambo is like the itadmin says!
Personally i prefer orange (with interiour bicolor black/orange),second lime green,third black and all others!
Anyway i think exotic cars need exotic colours! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Do you guys have any pics of anymore lime green lambos? I think there amazing. Didn't Missy Elliot have one and even have the rims painted to match the car along with the interior?

·
Registered
361 Posts
yeah she did. I used to see her and busta rhyms (orange) running around all the time on Long island. specifically around unique audio video.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
how many lime green muricelago's have been made since the start of production?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
-

GDrake said:
Can't hold back Must sing annoying coke song ahhhhh

Put..the..lime..in..the..coke...you...nut

There we go.
Here is the can of coke you must have been talking about

·
Registered
361 Posts
Of board topic: Has anyone tried this drink? is it any good.

On board topic: I love lambos.

Just had to even things out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts