Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to submit my order on Monday and just want to get some opinions. I had the racing seats in my 2016 Z06 and they killed my back. I didn't get them in my 2019 ZR1 because of it. I know there are 3 different seats available for the 2022 Huracan and I love the looks of the sport seats but don't want them to kill my back. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,440 Posts
My friend I haven’t heard one compliant about lower back pain but anatomically and medically we are all different. Therefore, it would be prudent, if possible, to head over to the a Lamborghini dealership and just sit in the seat for a while and make all the appropriate adjustments, and then you will have a better idea of the impact or lack thereof on your lower back. Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I had a loaner EVO for a couple days with the new sports and they're amazing compared to the race seats. Obviously the comfort seats are the best in terms of comfort but the new sport seats are a huge step up from the race seats which I couldn't stand in my Perf.

·
Registered
2020 Huracan EVO RWD
65 Posts
I have the sport seats. Love them. Firm and supportive, short and long drives daily with no issues, even helps after a long day standing. Agree with @Lambo2018 about trying them out first. I am taller and could barely fit in the evo with the comfort seats, no issues and plenty of room with the sport

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,576 Posts
My comfort seats were Less comfortable than my sport seats. My back loves them.

Reactions: jdkevo

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,440 Posts
OP, if lower back pain is an issue as @Huracaan mentioned the Comfort Seats are probably the best bet. Though, if you definitely want the Sport Seats, and lumbar support is an issue, you may want to consider purchasing a Fortem Lumbar Support cushion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts