Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Never had a Huracan but a friend is looking to buy one - I know it’s possible to see if there is a lift function (looking at the main dash switches but …)

But - does anyone know if Huracans come with the front lift as standard or is it an option?

Car is specd for New Zealand. I’m pretty sure they were supplied as standard for the Australian market .

Cheers,

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,608 Posts
The Lifting System is priced at $4K USD for the EVO RWD and the STO in the US market. Here is a picture of the Lifting System on the Huracan EVO RWD.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Lifting System is priced at $4K USD for the EVO RWD and the STO in the US market. Here is a picture of the Lifting System on the Huracan EVO RWD.
Ahhh I see ! Ok good to know and thanks for taking the time to supply the shot of the switches there.
Thanks to Covid levels here no chance to view in person yet.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,608 Posts
Ahhh I see ! Ok good to know and thanks for taking the time to supply the shot of the switches there.
Thanks to Covid levels here no chance to view in person yet.
No problem. I also checked the EVO AWD pricing guide and it also costs $4K USD. Though, as necessary as the lifting option is, it should be standard equipment.

Reactions: DXM31
1 - 6 of 6 Posts