Lamborghini Talk banner

Bucket seats or Regular seats

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
^^^ This

Have owned both styles

“Sport” seats for me , especially in the Super G. They have a good feel to them and also look amazing

·
Premium Member
97.0 Diablo VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,820 Posts
Interesting topic. Here’s a question: which seat is shorter in length front to back? I ask because I have an 08 spider and I would love 2 or 3 inches extra legroom by sliding the seat rearward.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Tommaso, I already made up for that by being 30 pounds heavier than I was before Covid! 😎. My point is more is the seat itself thinner so that I can have my body slide back toward the engine further and have more legroom ?

·
Registered
2004 Gallardo 6-speed manual
63 Posts
I'm always torn. I don't mind sacrificing comfort, since I don't get back pain or anything like that easily. But something I can't get past is the fact that bucket seats always come without side airbags. I guess that's the reason I've never pulled the trigger, even though there's been a pair for sale at a good price, not far from here.

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,024 Posts
IDK. I love my SL and everything about it but after a long drive, the do feel the back getting a little tender..... For me, if the buckets are harsher than the SL seats, I would pass....

·
Registered
2013 Gallardo Superleggera LP570-4
23 Posts
My first drive home in the SL570 (about 3 hours, some of that stuck in traffic) resulted in quite a sore back and a numb bum, nothing a long soak in a hot bath couldn't solve but I recently removed my SL seats and changed their position to the optional, tilted back fitting and it make a huge difference to the comfort. I did also order a memory foam lumbar support but I've not needed it since changing the seats so I've sent that back to Amazon.

·
Vendor
3,008 Posts
Interesting comments here. My previous owner said, when driving the Gallardo, he had to put a pillow behind his lower back and he's never had back pain before, EVER. After I got the car, I had this same back pain. And I NEVER have had back pain. But, my seat trick fixed everything. I made a video on what to do. Text me at 717-319-2100 and I'll send the video and show what I'm talking about. I haven't figured out how to add a video in the forum yet.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Q-Citura seats in my LP are for better than the seats that were in my 06 SE.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Jason, upload your videos to YouTube and then copy a link of whatever video you are sharing in this forum. That’s how you do videos. Not super intuitive.

·
Registered
08 SL #07008 in Nero Noctis
92 Posts
my god i would trade the 08 seats in my superL for the buckets in the LP in a heartbeat. nothing about the superL is comfortable by design anyway....why we got duped on these seats I'll never understand.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts