1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
95 Posts
I think this clutch may be the way to go, I tried to buy one last week off ebay but could not get past the shipping. The seller had the HT 200 HT 300 and stock OEM clutches. for sale. The shipping on the stock clutch was advertised at approx. 190.00 high but not completely unreasonable. The shipping on the HT 200 from the exact same seller was 528.00. They are essentially the same item, same dimensions, same weight, you would think they ship in the same box.

Sellers like to blame ebay, for these issues but I can assure you had I pushed the "Buy Now" button that shipping charge would of been accepted without question by the seller. I for one have become very wary of any online purchases there are lots of sellers making huge money by asking for and accepting completely ridiculous shipping charges.

When I complained the seller said it was ebay's fault as they set the shipping charges and that I should contact them directly, of course ebay does not wanting the buyer to contact the seller directly to make the sale.....

Another reason to avoid ebay when possible.

·
Vendor
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went ahead and checked it out for you. I think you're from Canada so there is 2 type of shipping. Ebay considers selling to Canada as an international sale. Canada is very unique because it's an overseas country that can have ground shipping and air/express shipping. I think US dollar is 30% more so the lower shipping charge is for the ground shipping and the higher shipping charge is for Express/air shipping. I hope this helps you out.

If you want to get our clutch, you can contact us directly.

·
Registered
305 Posts
PART 2

This video shows the new parts after the old clutch and throw out bearing has been taken out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0459Ybkbhok
Love these videos...please keep them coming.

My current OEM clutch is still around 90% remaining so it'll be some time before I need a new one (unless I go on a super major thrashing fun drive for a weekend, LOL).

But when the time comes I will def be looking at Hi-Tech.

Do you have any authorized installers here in Nashville, TN?
Or would I be fine having any capable Lamborghini familiar mechanic do it?

Thanks guys :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
interresting.
i have to replace my clutch next year on my europe coupé gall from 2006.
how much does it cost ?

·
Vendor
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

My current OEM clutch is still around 90% remaining so it'll be some time before I need a new one (unless I go on a super major thrashing fun drive for a weekend, LOL).

Thank you for your nice comments.

Any mechanic, who is familiar with Lamborghini clutch installation, can install our clutch. The clutch installation of our Kevlar clutch is the same as the Lamborghini factory clutch. Our Kevlar clutch is plug and play and there is no need for any modifications. Even the E-gear programming is the same.

You can also buy our Kevlar clutch directly from us.

·
Vendor
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
interresting.
i have to replace my clutch next year on my europe coupé gall from 2006.
how much does it cost ?
Thank you for your interest. I sent you a PM.

·
Vendor
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Your wish is my command... :wave:

Here is another installation video of our HT300 in a Murcielago.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We wanted thank Sean ones again for his great products. We also want to update everone on the 300% kevlar clutch we installed in a 08 Lamborghini Gallardo Last July. We are now going on 8 months with no issues or complaints whats so ever.

Customer has already driven 2,000 miles on the kevlar clutch and the PIS readings are the same as they were when we broke in the clutch when we first installed it. Customer is extreamly happy with his decision by choosing Kevlar clutch and so are we.

We are going to installed another one very soon in one of our 2009 Lamborghini Gallardo customer vehicles.

·
Vendor
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We wanted thank Sean ones again for his great products. We also want to update everone on the 300% kevlar clutch we installed in a 08 Lamborghini Gallardo Last July. We are now going on 8 months with no issues or complaints whats so ever.

Customer has already driven 2,000 miles on the kevlar clutch and the PIS readings are the same as they were when we broke in the clutch when we first installed it. Customer is extreamly happy with his decision by choosing Kevlar clutch and so are we.

We are going to installed another one very soon in one of our 2009 Lamborghini Gallardo customer vehicles.

Thank you for your nice comments. It was a pleasure to do business with you. I'm really glad that your customer is happy with our HT300 Kevlar clutch.

If you can, please make another video of the LP560 clutch installation. People here loved your video.:wave:

·
Registered
615 Posts
Sean, love these videos... Do you have any more of them?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts