Lamborghini Talk banner

401 - 420 of 483 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you very much Sean/Hi Tech Exotic. The installation went very smoothly. The clutch fit with no problem. We only had to spend 5 to 10 minutes addressing the PIS because it drove smoothly right away. The customer has already picked-up the car and has put a few hundred miles and he cannot believe how much smoother it is than the factory clutch. It feels like a brand new car!

I have been working on Italian super cars since the late 80's. I'm the owner of Autohaus of Boston and we are located just south of the city at 20 Mill Lane, Unit 11 in Braintree, Massachusetts.

If you have any questions regarding installation, please feel free to reach out. I'll be happy to walk you through it.

- Tony

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
Thank you very much Sean/Hi Tech Exotic. The installation went very smoothly. The clutch fit with no problem. We only had to spend 5 to 10 minutes addressing the PIS because it drove smoothly right away. The customer has already picked-up the car and has put a few hundred miles and he cannot believe how much smoother it is than the factory clutch. It feels like a brand new car!

I have been working on Italian super cars since the late 80's. I'm the owner of Autohaus of Boston and we are located just south of the city at 20 Mill Lane, Unit 11 in Braintree, Massachusetts.

If you have any questions regarding installation, please feel free to reach out. I'll be happy to walk you through it.

- Tony
Tony,

Thank you very much for your great comments. I'm glad that you liked how smooth our Murcielago Kevlar clutch is. Please keep us posted when your customer has more miles on the clutch. Thanks again :wave:

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
We wanted to thank Shiraz at Autofolks in Vancouver, Canada for choosing our HT300 Kevlar clutch for their customer. Their customer had some issues with another Vendor so this time they wanted to get a clutch with a lot of track records and with a history of positive feedbacks from their customers. When they read this thread which has more than 400 posts, they decided to go with our HT300 Kevlar clutch. They have been driving the car for a few months with great satisfaction.

I will have them post their happy feedbacks here.

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
We wanted to thank Faraz in Australia for purchasing our HT350 Gallardo Kevlar clutch. HT350 is our newest clutch. HT350 lasts 350% longer than a factory clutch. HT350's pressure plate is made out of billet aluminum and that makes HT350 our lightest clutch. It's lighter than a factory clutch. It's even lighter than our HT300. We also designed the HT350 clutch to have the weight closer to the center. This would help the engine to rev to 8k rpm quicker.

Faraz also bought our upgraded/modified throw out bearing(TOB) for his 6 speed manual Gallardo. As you all know, the factory pre-lp TOB for a 6 speed manual retails for approximately $4,500 but we have 2 alternative options that is a lot less than the factory pre-LP TOB. One is the oem LP TOB. The other is our modified/upgraded LP TOB. Our upgraded LP TOB comes with a thicker and higher quality seals that will last longer than a factory LP TOB.

Here are some pictures of his Gallardo and the HT350.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sean id like too thank you ever so much for helping me out through the whole process you were very prompt. So professional with follow up calls overseas to make sure the process was going smoothly.

When my TOB failed i had no idea what to do but after researching and finding out i could get a better and stronger built part with direct fitment and no change in clutch fill i was ever so pleased Installing the new HT350 Gallardo Kevlar clutch kit as well as TOB in my 2004 manual Gallardo .

Since having it installed i have done about 2500 KM to make up for all the loss of driving while it was in the shop.

The car feels a lot lighter when building up RPM through the rev range so with Hi Techs new upgraded flywheel it has defiantly helped and noticeable as well as knowing i will get so much more life out of it seeing i have about 45 000 Km out of mine.

While the car was apart i also had the shop replace the master cylinder , Pilot Bearing, Gearbox filter and Rear main seal for peace of mind.

Once again i really appreciate your help Sean. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me .

We wanted to thank Faraz in Australia for purchasing our HT350 Gallardo Kevlar clutch. HT350 is our newest clutch. HT350 lasts 350% longer than a factory clutch. HT350's pressure plate is made out of billet aluminum and that makes HT350 our lightest clutch. It's lighter than a factory clutch. It's even lighter than our HT300. We also designed the HT350 clutch to have the weight closer to the center. This would help the engine to rev to 8k rpm quicker.

Faraz also bought our upgraded/modified throw out bearing(TOB) for his 6 speed manual Gallardo. As you all know, the factory pre-lp TOB for a 6 speed manual retails for approximately $4,500 but we have 2 alternative options that is a lot less than the factory pre-LP TOB. One is the oem LP TOB. The other is our modified/upgraded LP TOB. Our upgraded LP TOB comes with a thicker and higher quality seals that will last longer than a factory LP TOB.

Here are some pictures of his Gallardo and the HT350.

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
Sean id like too thank you ever so much for helping me out through the whole process you were very prompt. So professional with follow up calls overseas to make sure the process was going smoothly.

When my TOB failed i had no idea what to do but after researching and finding out i could get a better and stronger built part with direct fitment and no change in clutch fill i was ever so pleased Installing the new HT350 Gallardo Kevlar clutch kit as well as TOB in my 2004 manual Gallardo .

Since having it installed i have done about 2500 KM to make up for all the loss of driving while it was in the shop.

The car feels a lot lighter when building up RPM through the rev range so with Hi Techs new upgraded flywheel it has defiantly helped and noticeable as well as knowing i will get so much more life out of it seeing i have about 45 000 Km out of mine.

While the car was apart i also had the shop replace the master cylinder , Pilot Bearing, Gearbox filter and Rear main seal for peace of mind.

Once again i really appreciate your help Sean. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me .
Faraz, thank you very much for your great feedback. It was always nice talking to you even though you're in Australia and I'm in US.

I'm glad that you have been driving it a lot (2,500KM in about a month). Keep driving and enjoy your new clutch. You don't have to worry about a clutch for a long long time.:wave:

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
Lamborghini Murcielago clutch Kevlar kit Hi Tech Exotic

We wanted to thank Fred for purchasing our Murcielago HT300 clutch for his 2005 Murcielago with E-gear. Previously, he bought a clutch from another aftermarket clutch company which lasted only 4k miles. After reading and talking to a few of our customers, he decided to purchase our HT300 clutch. He wanted a clutch that would last a long time since the clutch installation is so expensive. He liked that our HT300 would last up to 300% longer than a stock clutch.

After driving it and breaking it in, he couldn't believe how smooth HT300 is and how nicely it shifts.

We also wanted to thank Joe at Modena Motorsports in Los Angeles On La Cienega Blvd for installing our clutch. They were very professional and knowledgeable. They did a great job and Fred was very happy with them.

After installing our clutch and test driving the clutch, they noticed how much quicker the engagement is versus an oem clutch. They liked that the clutch engages at lower rpm without bucking. Usually if you set up a clutch with lower rpm engagement, you would get a lot of bucking but HT300 comes with our proprietary CEM(Clutch Engagement Mechanism). HT300 engages quicker and doesn't buck. The longer that it takes for a clutch to engage, the more you're slipping the clutch and the more you're wearing out the clutch. That is another reason why our clutches last longer because it has quicker engagement.

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
We wanted to thank Jeremy aka audioman for purchasing our Gallardo HT300 Kevlar clutch. Jeremey wanted a clutch that would last longer than his stock clutch. His Factory "F" clutch(most recent Lamborghini clutch upgrade) lasted only about 13-14k miles. That's why he decided to get our HT300 which lasts 300% longer than a stock clutch and it also comes with a 2 year warranty.

I will have him post his feedback with some pictures here.

401 - 420 of 483 Posts