Lamborghini Talk banner

381 - 400 of 483 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Thanks again Sean. I did a lot of research before buying your Kevlar clutch, and I am glad I got it. I have been so pleased with the performance. I have put over 1,000 trouble free miles on it so far. I can really get the full power to the wheels now without the clutch slipping. It feels like a new car. I noticed that compared to the OEM clutch, it has a much quicker engagement and the pedal feel/pressure does not seem any more stiff then the OEM. The low speed performance seems better than OEM, it is very smooth and predictable. I have not experienced any chattering with your clutch. Very happy so far, thanks!

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
Thanks again Sean. I did a lot of research before buying your Kevlar clutch, and I am glad I got it. I have been so pleased with the performance. I have put over 1,000 trouble free miles on it so far. I can really get the full power to the wheels now without the clutch slipping. It feels like a new car. I noticed that compared to the OEM clutch, it has a much quicker engagement and the pedal feel/pressure does not seem any more stiff then the OEM. The low speed performance seems better than OEM, it is very smooth and predictable. I have not experienced any chattering with your clutch. Very happy so far, thanks!
Thank you for all the great comments. I'm glad that you're happy with our clutch and you feel that our clutch is smoother than a factory clutch. Enjoy:wave:

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
We wanted to thank Tom at Metric motors for purchasing our HT300 Gallardo Kevlar clutch for his personal Gallardo. He did extensive search on the forum and on internet about our clutch. He also searched other manufacturers and decided to go for our HT300 Gallardo clutch because of our track records. He has broken the clutch for 500 miles even though it was very tempting to go above 4k rpm especially when you get a new clutch. After the break in, he has opened it up and he can't believe how smooth our clutch is. He has a lot of good pictures of the installation. I will post the pictures as I get them.

OLD CLUTCH

Transmission is out

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
We wanted to thank Arjan in Dubai for purchasing our Gallardo HT300. One of his friends bought our Kevlar clutch so he was able to check how smooth our clutches are. After that, he decided to purchase our Gallardo HT300 clutch because it lasts 300% longer than a factory clutch.

He has done more than a 1,000 miles already and he can't believe how smooth our clutch is. He also noticed how good the engagement is. He loves that it engages quicker which results in a quicker take off.

Here are some pictures of the installation. Arjan is going to send me more pictures. I will have him post here and I will also update it more pictures.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ht300

What do you do when your clutch is ready for replacement? Get yourself a HT300!!!

It feels as if I have a new & upgraded Gallardo now as the shifting is smoother and quicker than the stock clutch.

I can not comment yet on the 300% longer lasting claim only time will tell. However, the overall experience thanks to Sean has been great and I am very pleased with the performance of the HT300, highly recommended!

Sean & your team, thanks & keep up the good work! :tright:

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
What do you do when your clutch is ready for replacement? Get yourself a HT300!!!

It feels as if I have a new & upgraded Gallardo now as the shifting is smoother and quicker than the stock clutch.

I can not comment yet on the 300% longer lasting claim only time will tell. However, the overall experience thanks to Sean has been great and I am very pleased with the performance of the HT300, highly recommended!

Sean & your team, thanks & keep up the good work! :tright:
Arjan, thank you for your great comments. I'm glad that you're happy with our HT300. As I told you, your car will feel like a new car and I'm glad that you noticed that.

Have fun in those hot weather. Stay cool!!!

Here is Arjan doing a 50-130 mph in 105 degree F(40 degree C) weather. The clutch is performing flawlessly. Our Kevlar clutch has been even tested at 120 degree F and handled the heat without any issues.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just bought a 2011 LP-560-4 (20000km)

I am interested in changing to your Kelvla clutch.
Is there anything u can suggest to change together with the clutch change?
Do u have a package with all the parts I can change?

Please advice

·
Registered
25 Posts

Please advice

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts

Please advice
It was nice talking to you. If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact us.

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
Another Hi Tech Exotic Kevlar clutch shipped to Germany

We wanted to thank Jerry in Germany for purchasing our HT300 Kevlar clutch for his 2004 Gallardo 6 speed manual. He also wanted to replace his throw out bearing since HT300 lasts 300% longer than a stock clutch.

As you all know, the oem manual (non-E-gear) throw out bearing is very expensive but we have 2 LP throw out bearings that's a lot less expensive. We have a regular LP bearing that fits a manual Gallardo but they don't last as long. We also have a modified LP bearing that has a thicker internal seals so it last longer than the regular LP bearing. He chose to get our modified LP bearing since he bought our HT300 and he puts a lot of mileage on his Gallardo.

I will have him post some pictures of his car and the installation.

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
Another Lamborghini Murcielago clutch by Hi Tech Exotic shipped to Boston

We wanted to thank Tony at AutoHaus of boston for purchasing and installing our HT300 Murcielago kevlar clutch. His customer wanted to get a clutch that lasts a long time because his factory clutch didn't last long. After researching and reading posts and talking to our Murcielago customers, they decided to go with our HT300.

After the installation, the car drives better than new. The shifting is even smoother than a factory clutch. They can't believe that a Hi Performance clutch can be this smooth. It takes off quicker with a very nice linear engagement.

I will have him post his feedback here.

Here are some pictures and I will post more pictures later.

381 - 400 of 483 Posts