Lamborghini Talk banner

21 - 40 of 474 Posts

·
Vendor
1,707 Posts
I just finished putting a Hi Tech clutch in a manual 04 gallardo about 3 hours ago. I haven't driven it yet but Sean was more than helpful and the clutch showed up 2 days later from clear across the country. I can definitely tell a difference in pedal pressure which will probably be helpful for the customer who owns the vehicle since he has some issues with the seating position in the vehicle. I'll let you know tomorrow how it drives but from all the feed back on the site it seems everyone is more than happy with these clutches.

Thanks again Sean.

-Matt
I'm glad you got it so fast. Your customer is going to like the pedal pressure because our Kevlar clutch has 10-30% lighter pedal pressure.

Let me know if you need any help.

Thanks

·
Vendor
1,707 Posts
Hi All,
I have ordered a set of Kevlar clutch c/w compatible LP560 T/O bearing from Hi-Tech Exotic and expect to deliver to me in Singapore by sometime End January 2011. Can wait to receive and fix-up my Gallardo as she has been sitting in the garage for 3 weeks. This time not only given her new clutch, I will dress her up with LP560 bumper and carbon fiber SL wing from RSC Tuning... Hope she will be happy of it...
Hi Braco,

I shipped your kevlar clutch and other parts that you ordered yesterday. It was shipped Express. You might have it in Singapore on Monday(3-4 days). Please let me know when you receive it. Thanks again for your order.

Thanks

·
Registered
955 Posts
Hi Braco,

I shipped your kevlar clutch and other parts that you ordered yesterday.It was shipped Express.You might have it in Singapore on Monday(3-4 days).Please let me know when you receive it.Thanks again for your order.

Thanks
Hi Sean,
Many thanks for your information & prompt delivery. I and my mechanic from KBS Motorsport are eagerly looking forward to receive, fix and test it. Will update you again.:wave:

·
Vendor
1,707 Posts
Hi Sean,
Many thanks for your information & prompt delivery. I and my mechanic from KBS Motorsport are eagerly looking forward to receive, fix and test it. Will update you again.:wave:
Hi Braco,

I was notified by DHL that the clutch is in Singapore already. Wow.. DHL is really fast. It was only shipped on Thursday and it will be delivered on Monday. Can you please make sure someone is available to accept and sign for it?

Thanks

·
Registered
955 Posts
Hi Braco,

I was notified by DHL that the clutch is in Singapore already.Wow..,DHL is really fast.It was only shipped on Thursday and it will be delivered on Monday.Can you please make sure someone is available to accept and sign for it?

Thanks
Noted. +1 services for Hi Tech & DHL and also my decision..... KEVLAR CLUTCH.
Cheers!:)

·
Registered
955 Posts
Hi Braco,

I shipped your kevlar clutch and other parts that you ordered yesterday.It was shipped Express.You might have it in Singapore on Monday(3-4 days).Please let me know when you receive it.Thanks again for your order.

Thanks
Hi Sean,
I have received my ordered items this afternoon at around 2pm. Esthetically everything seem alright except the 3rd brake light. Look like is a manufacturing defect on the outer rim of the light. Jagged edge equally space all around the light.
Example: 5cm 5cm 5cm 5cm
---V-----V-----V------V------V---

Your advise & action is needed.
BRACO:(

·
Vendor
1,707 Posts
Hi Sean,
I have received my ordered items this afternoon at around 2pm. Esthetically everything seem alright except the 3rd brake light. Look like is a manufacturing defect on the outer rim of the light. Jagged edge equally space all around the light.
Example: 5cm 5cm 5cm 5cm
---V-----V-----V------V------V---

Your advise & action is needed.
BRACO:(
Hi Braco,

I'm glad that you got everything so fast and in good condition.

Can you please email me some pictures of the 3rd brake light so I can see what you mean? I will forward the pictures to the factory and see what they say.

Thanks

·
Registered
955 Posts
Hi Braco,

I'm glad that you got everything so fast and in good condition.

Can you please email me some pictures of the 3rd brake light so I can see what you mean?I will forward the pictures to the factory and see what they say.

Thanks
Hi Sean,
Will email you shortly......

·
Vendor
1,707 Posts
Sean. Nice talking to you today. Have email you 3rd brake light. Hopefully you can understanding as my photoshots are lousy.
Hi Braco,

It was nice talking to you too today. I got the pictures and have forwarded them to the factory. I went ahead and ordered another new one so I can compare it with the pictures. If the factory says there is a defect, then I would have one in stock and we don't have to wait for the factory to send us one.

Thanks
Sean

·
Vendor
1,707 Posts
It sounds like Hi Tech Kevlar is the way to go.Sean,do you guys have a Kevlar clutch for Murcielago?I have a 2006 Murcielago roadster.It has less than 20% left and I need one asap.

Yes, we also have Kevlar clutch kit for Murcielago. We have a Kevlar clutch available for 2002-2006 Murcielago and 2007-2010 LP640.

Do you have E-gear or manual?

·
Registered
955 Posts
Hi Braco,

It was nice talking to you too today.I got the pictures and have forwarded them to the factory.I went ahead and ordered another new one so I can compare it with the pictures.If the factory says there is a defect,then I would have one in stock and we don't have to wait for the factory to send us one.

Thanks
Sean
Hi Sean. Hope to hear good news from you soon.
:)

·
Registered
955 Posts
Sean. Nice talking to you today. Have email you 3rd brake light. Hopefully you can understanding as my photoshots are lousy.
Sean. You have to take a closer look on longitudinal side of the LED light. Somewhat likely binding marks at the edge of the LED light. Total four pictures taken with 2 pictures of single LED tube from HI TEch and 2 pictures of double tubes side by side (Right tube belong to HI Tech).

These manufacturing defects are invalid now because the whole LED tube is not working. :evil:

·
Vendor
1,707 Posts
Hi Sean. Hope to hear good news from you soon.
:)
Hi Braco,

I got the new light from Lamborghini. I will email you some pictures. Take a look at them and let me know.

Thanks

·
Banned
2 Posts
Mine is E-gear.How is the drive-ability with Kevlar clutch?How do the customers like the city driving with Kevlar clutch?
I have Hi Tech Exotic's Kevlar clutch in my Murcielago. Mine is a 2004 with E-gear. The drive-ability is very good and smooth. City driving is the same as stock. It shifts faster and tighter at higher rpm.

21 - 40 of 474 Posts