Lamborghini Talk banner

361 - 380 of 483 Posts

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
We wanted to thank Chris for purchasing our Gallardo Kevlar clutch. Chris wanted to get a clutch that lasts longer than a stock clutch and drives like an OEM clutch. We told him that our HT300 Kevlar clutch lasts 300% longer than a stock clutch. So he decided to get our HT300. Since HT300 last so long, he also decided to get a new throw out bearing because the old throw out bearing might go bad before the HT300 wears out.

He has driven it for about 1,500 miles and loves the way it shifts. It shifts like a new car.

We also wanted to thank our friends at Stage 6 Motorsports for installing our HT300 Kevlar clutch for Chris. They are located in Jacksonville, Florida. They have a lot of experience with many Lamborghini models. If you need a shop in Jacksonville, Stage 6 would be highly recommended.

Here are some pictures of his Gallardo. I will have him post his feedback here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
huge thanks to Sean!

Can't thank Sean @ HiTechExotic enough for all the help and such a great product and customer service. You will be my go to for any future exotic clutches. Very glad to be back behind that gated shifter

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
Can't thank Sean @ HiTechExotic enough for all the help and such a great product and customer service. You will be my go to for any future exotic clutches. Very glad to be back behind that gated shifter
Chris, thank you for your great words. Glad that you're enjoying our Kevlar clutch. It was a pleasure to do business with you.

More pictures from Chris's Gallardo where he did some maintenance while he was replacing the clutch.

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
We wanted to thank Keith in Philippines for purchasing our Kevlar clutch for his Twin Turbo Gallardo Spyder. Keith wanted a clutch that can handle the extra horsepower. Keith is the first owner in Philippines to install a Twin Turbo kit. He has tons of other mods on his Gallardo. I will have him post some pictures.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Thank you Sean for helping and assisting my order for my Gallardo! So far i'm happy with the clutch i got from you. Just adjusted PIS to make it less jerky from take off, which is normal for a Carbon Kevlar but overall your product is good! :) Cheers!

More pictures

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
Thank you Sean for helping and assisting my order for my Gallardo! So far i'm happy with the clutch i got from you. Just adjusted PIS to make it less jerky from take off, which is normal for a Carbon Kevlar but overall your product is good! :) Cheers!
Thank you for your great comments. Your mechanic(Rupert) did a great job adjusting the PIS. You're very lucky to have him as your mechanic. He is very knowledgeable with the E-gear system and PIS setting. Say hi to him from me...

Some more pictures

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
We wanted to thank David for purchasing our HT300 Gallardo Carbon Kevlar clutch. Dave wanted to get a clutch that lasted longer than the stock "F" clutch. Our HT300 lasts 300% longer than the stock "F" clutch. He has been driving his Gallardo and breaking in our new clutch and he loves how smooth the clutch is versus the stock clutch. I will have him post his feedback.

We also wanted to thank Lamborghini Las Vegas for installing our HT300 Gallardo Kevlar clutch.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got the HT300 for my '07 Gallardo Spyder and so far couldn't be happier. Shifts smoother than the stock clutch and I'm looking forward to getting an E-gear snap after a few thousand miles to see how it's holding up. So far I've only driven it about 600 miles (550 was break-in) but so far so good.

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
Got the HT300 for my '07 Gallardo Spyder and so far couldn't be happier. Shifts smoother than the stock clutch and I'm looking forward to getting an E-gear snap after a few thousand miles to see how it's holding up. So far I've only driven it about 600 miles (550 was break-in) but so far so good.
Thank you for your great feedback. I'm glad that you like the smoothness of our Kevlar clutch. Keep us posted when you have more miles.

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
DIY Lamborghini Gallardo clutch replacement/installation of Hi Tech Exotic Clutch

We wanted to thank Nick at Top Automotive for making this timelapse video of the installation of our HT300 Carbon Kevlar clutch. His customer wanted a clutch that lasts 300% longer than a stock clutch and that's why they decided to get the HT300.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We wanted thank Sean ones again for his great products. We also want to update everone on the 300% kevlar clutch we installed in a 08 Lamborghini Gallardo Last July. We are now going on 8 months with no issues or complaints whats so ever.

Customer has already driven 2,000 miles on the kevlar clutch and the PIS readings are the same as they were when we broke in the clutch when we first installed it. Customer is extreamly happy with his decision by choosing Kevlar clutch and so are we.

We are going to installed another one very soon in one of our 2009 Lamborghini Gallardo customer vehicles.

Anyone one with any quastions feel free to reach out to me!

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
We wanted thank Sean ones again for his great products. We also want to update everone on the 300% kevlar clutch we installed in a 08 Lamborghini Gallardo Last July. We are now going on 8 months with no issues or complaints whats so ever.

Customer has already driven 2,000 miles on the kevlar clutch and the PIS readings are the same as they were when we broke in the clutch when we first installed it. Customer is extreamly happy with his decision by choosing Kevlar clutch and so are we.

We are going to installed another one very soon in one of our 2009 Lamborghini Gallardo customer vehicles.

Anyone one with any quastions feel free to reach out to me!
Thank you for your nice comments. It was a pleasure to do business with you. I'm really glad that your customer is happy with our HT300 Kevlar clutch.

If you can, please make another video of the LP560 clutch installation. People here loved your video.:wave:

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
Lamborghini Gallardo Clutch New Model Hi Tech Exotic

We wanted to thank Omar for purchasing our newest Kevlar clutch. Our newest clutch is in testing stage and we are glad to say that Omar loves the new model. Our new model is built with stronger material. It's also lighter which translates into engine revving up faster. Omar likes how quickly the clutch engages without any jerkiness or chattering. He has already broken in the clutch and is very happy with our new clutch model.

He also got a new throw out bearing. It's always a good insurance to replace the throw out bearing when you replace a clutch.

We also wanted to thank Stage 6 Motorsports for installing our new model. They have installed a few of our Kevlar clutches and that's why we felt comfortable to have them install our newest model.

I will have Omar post his feedback here.

361 - 380 of 483 Posts