Lamborghini Talk banner

321 - 340 of 474 Posts

·
Vendor
1,701 Posts
Clutch was done by lamborghini of troy in troy michigan, everything went perfect. clutch feels like normal.
I would say its just like factory but should be able to go 30 or 40k miles way better than factory. Clutch was installed in march 2016. i will upday in one year.
Thanks, to Shawn @ hitech exotics.
Thanks for the great feedback! I'm glad that you liked how smooth our Kevlar clutch is. Please keep us updated...

·
Vendor
1,701 Posts
Video of Clutch Installation of our Hi Tech Exotic Kevlar Murcielago clutch

I wanted to share this video that shows the installation of our Kevlar Lamborghini Murcielago clutch. As you can see, the installation is the same as a stock/oem clutch. No need for any modifications.

·
Vendor
1,701 Posts
We wanted to thank Lamborghini Ohio (MAG) for installing our Kevlar clutch for our customer. Our customer was very happy with their service. You can call Wil at Lamborghini Ohio for our Kevlar clutch installation.

We also wanted to thank Mike for purchasing our Gallardo Kevlar clutch for his Twin Turbo Gallardo. He wanted to get a clutch that could handle his twin turbo power and last a long time. He also wanted a Hi Performance clutch that he can drive it as a daily driver. He wanted a clutch that's smooth and driveable. He was surprised how smooth this clutch is.

We will have him post his feedback and some pictures on this thread and also here:

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/f141/hi-tech-exotic-kevlar-gallardo-clutch-outstanding-17194/

Here are some pictures of Mike's Twin Turbo Gallardo.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Tech Exotics

Sean is a great person. I have enjoyed all of our dealings.. He has always sent me exactly what I needed, and steered me in the right direction if I wasn't headed that way. Thanks for providing the best clutches on the market!!! Wouldn't buy one from any other source.
Mike C

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Tech Exotics - Best Kevlar Clutch You Can Buy

Sean is a great person to deal with. He knows the market and will fit you with the exact clutch you need for your car. He stands by his product, and helps in every way possible to ensure you get the right clutch for your build. I wouldn't buy a Kevlar Clutch from anyone else. Thank you for helping with my 2004 TT Gallardo. Mike C

·
Vendor
1,701 Posts
Sean is a great person to deal with. He knows the market and will fit you with the exact clutch you need for your car. He stands by his product, and helps in every way possible to ensure you get the right clutch for your build. I wouldn't buy a Kevlar Clutch from anyone else. Thank you for helping with my 2004 TT Gallardo. Mike C
Mike, thank you for all the great words. I'm glad that I was able to help you out. I know you had a bad experience with another vendor but it's all behind you. If you need any other help, please don't hesitate to contact me...

·
Vendor
1,701 Posts
Lamborghini Vancouver installs our Hi Tech Exotic Murcielago LP640 Kevlar clutch

We wanted to thank Lamborghini Vancouver for installing our Hi Tech Exotic Murcielago LP640 Kevlar clutch. We also wanted to thank Mike at MW Design for purchasing our Lamborghini Murcielago clutch. He wanted to get a clutch that lasted longer than the stock clutch since his stock clutch didn't last long. He got our Kevlar clutch that lasts 300% longer than a stock clutch. It's also as smooth, if not smoother than a stock clutch.

Here are some pictures of his car and him having fun.

·
Vendor
1,701 Posts
We wanted to thank Henry for purchasing our Kevlar clutch for his Twin Turbo project. He had bought a SPEC clutch but John, who had issues with a SPEC clutch, warned him how undriveable it is. So Henry bought our clutch. We also wanted to thank John for possibly saving Henry from having Transmission problems with his beautiful Lamborghini. John also has a Twin Turbo and has had both clutches so he knows what he's talking about. He can't believe how smooth our clutch is for such a hi performance clutch.

Henry has a beautiful collection of cars in his amazing garage. I think it's more like a beautiful park full of nice cars. Please take a look at it here.

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/f47/new-gallardo-bangkok-thailand-147281/#post1353161

·
Vendor
1,701 Posts
We wanted to thank Kurt for purchasing our Gallardo Kevlar clutch. His clutch was worn out and he wanted to get a clutch that would last longer. He wanted to sell his car so he wanted the new owner to have a very reliable clutch. After installing our Kevlar clutch, he was having second thoughts about selling his Gallardo because it drives and shifts so nicely. It has never driven this nicely before.

Our Kevlar clutch shifts 25-50% quicker than a factory clutch. It's like getting a TCU upgrade.

I will have him post his feedback at this thread and also here:

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/f141/hi-tech-exotic-kevlar-gallardo-clutch-outstanding-17194/

Here are some pictures of his beatifull Gallardo.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys this is me. I'm from Vancouver,BC I own MWDesign Technik and Wrap-Workz also Sevenfriday Canada

I've been a long time member on E46fanafics as BluE46

I picked up this balloon white LP640 roadster after looking for 2 years. The car was in spectacular condition and needed a new clutch. I did some research and came to find out about Hi Tech Exotic.

I called up Sean and he was very informative and great to deal with. The clutch engages quickly and the car drives great. I got the stage 3 Kevlar clutch for longest life

We wanted to thank Lamborghini Vancouver for installing our Hi Tech Exotic Murcielago LP640 Kevlar clutch. We also wanted to thank Mike at MW Design for purchasing our Murcielago LP640 Kevlar clutch. He wanted to get a clutch that lasted longer than the stock clutch since his stock clutch didn't last long. He got our Kevlar clutch that lasts 300% longer than a stock clutch. It's also as smooth, if not smoother than a stock clutch.

Here are some pictures of his car and him having fun.

·
Vendor
1,701 Posts
Hey guys this is me. I'm from Vancouver,BC I own MWDesign Technik and Wrap-Workz also Sevenfriday Canada

I've been a long time member on E46fanafics as BluE46

I picked up this balloon white LP640 roadster after looking for 2 years. The car was in spectacular condition and needed a new clutch. I did some research and came to find out about Hi Tech Exotic.

I called up Sean and he was very informative and great to deal with. The clutch engages quickly and the car drives great. I got the stage 3 Kevlar clutch for longest life
Mike,

Thank you for your great comments. It always makes us very happy when we see that our customers are having fun with our Kevlar clutch... Drive it like you stole it! Our Kevlar clutch can handle all the hard driving that you have been doing and will still last a long time. You don't have to worry about a clutch anymore. Enjoy!:wave:

·
Registered
1 Posts
This looks to be a rather old thread so let me update it a bit. I purchased a Kevlar clutch from Sean at Hi Tech Exotics for my 2004 Gallardo and so far couldn't be happier. That goes for both the clutch as well as the customer service. Sean is a real stand up guy, knows what he's talking about, and is there for any support after the sale which can be rare from my dealings with others since I entered the exotic world four five years ago. When you find someone like Sean to deal with it makes it easy to spread the word. The car goes through the gears without issue now and I know he's much happier now, I can feel it. So if you're searching for a new clutch give Sean a try I'm confident you won't be disappointed.

·
Vendor
1,701 Posts
This looks to be a rather old thread so let me update it a bit. I purchased a Kevlar clutch from Sean at Hi Tech Exotics for my 2004 Gallardo and so far couldn't be happier. That goes for both the clutch as well as the customer service. Sean is a real stand up guy, knows what he's talking about, and is there for any support after the sale which can be rare from my dealings with others since I entered the exotic world four five years ago. When you find someone like Sean to deal with it makes it easy to spread the word. The car goes through the gears without issue now and I know he's much happier now, I can feel it. So if you're searching for a new clutch give Sean a try I'm confident you won't be disappointed.
Thank you for your very nice words! It always makes us very happy when we see that our customers are very happy with our clutches. Lamborghini clutches are very complicated and E-gear makes its even more complicated. We work very hard to make great clutches that last longer and have a very nice engagement. We love it when we hear from our customers and how excited they are about our clutches. Enjoy your gallardo!

Here are some pictures of his beautiful Gallardo:

·
Vendor
1,701 Posts
We wanted to thank Henry for purchasing our Kevlar clutch for his Twin Turbo project. He had bought a SPEC clutch but John, who had issues with a SPEC clutch, warned him how undriveable it is. So Henry bought our clutch. We also wanted to thank John for possibly saving Henry from having Transmission problems with his beautiful Lamborghini. John also has a Twin Turbo and has had both clutches so he knows what he's talking about. He can't believe how smooth our clutch is for such a hi performance clutch.

Henry has a beautiful collection of cars in his amazing garage. I think it's more like a beautiful park full of nice cars. Please take a look at it here.

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/f47/new-gallardo-bangkok-thailand-147281/#post1353161
Here are some more pictures of the progress of Henry's Twin Turbo project.

As always, our kevlar clutch is holding the massive horsepower without any issues.

·
Vendor
1,701 Posts
Another Hi Tech Exotic Gallardo Kevlar clutch shipped to NC

We wanted to thank our friends at Top Automotive in North Carolina. Nick at Top Automotive wanted to get a clutch for their customer that would last longer than the factory clutch. After doing their research, they wanted a clutch that has a high quality Kevlar and has a proven long term track record. After reading this thread that has more than 30 pages of our happy customers with full of pictures of our customer's cars, he decided to get our Kevlar clutch.

Top Automotive also has the Lamborghini LARA computer so they can program the E-gear system with the new clutch. Nick is very knowledgeable and did a very good job adjusting the PIS. The installation of our clutch is exactly the same way as a factory clutch. It's plug and play and needs no modifications. Even the programming is the same as a factory clutch. If you need a clutch installation in North Carolina, Top Automotive would be a great shop to go.

Here are some pictures of their customer's car and the clutch installation by them. I will post more pictures as I'll get more of them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sean, thank you very much for your Kevlar clutch!

I wanted to introduce myself; my name is Nick Kalashnik, mechanic and owner of Top Automotive, Inc. We specialize is Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Lamborghini, Maserati, Bentley, ect. We are located in the Charlotte, North Carolina area.

I want to express what a pleasure it was working with Sean at High Tech Exotic. Not only is he a down to earth individual, he is also very knowledgeable when it comes to exotic vehicles in need of high quality Kevlar clutches or Parts.

At Top Automotive we only install factory parts or better on all vehicles we Service and Repair in order to avoid compromising performance and reliability. This time around, one of our clients requested to install a clutch that would last much longer then the factory original clutch on his E-gear Lamborghini Gallardo without degrading the performance and shift response. After doing extensive research on many other companies that also make Kevlar clutches; we decided to proceed with the High Tech Exotic 300% Kevlar clutch due to their long term track record.

Installation of the Kevlar clutch is exactly the same as the factory install including the PIS set up. We are very impressed with the High Tech Exotic Kevlar clutch. After the brake in period of the clutch, the shift response is very positive and smooth. We highly recommend this clutch as an upgrade. In our opining, the High Tech Exotics Kevlar clutch feels much better than the Factory Lamborghini clutch.

We are extremely happy with High Tech Exotic products and customer service. Sean, thank you again!

321 - 340 of 474 Posts