Lamborghini Talk banner

201 - 209 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Sure -- here's the instructions that Allen sent, along with the bmp:

Well, the forum won't let me attach the .bmp, and I don't have anywhere to host it, but if you email Allen or just download the logo from somewhere else, you can use the instructions above to change the start up image
Thank you for the answer.

Envoyé de mon SM-A405FN en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
154 Posts
Im wondering if the Pedal Commander will work with this radio.

its Bluetooth compatible
Pedal Commander PC09 Bluetooth

Pedal commander.PNG

·
Registered
249 Posts
Im wondering if the Pedal Commander will work with this radio.

its Bluetooth compatible
Pedal Commander PC09 Bluetooth

View attachment 286822
Jason.B from Burtman industries seems to sell something similar that connects directly on the pedal's connector...
I wouldn't trust in something on my phone...a bug ,a force close and what would happens ?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Jason.B from Burtman industries seems to sell something similar that connects directly on the pedal's connector...
I wouldn't trust in something on my phone...a bug ,a force close and what would happens ?

What I was referring to, is to download the PedalCommander app on the radio and control the pedal commander thru that. vs having to use your phone......

I tried the Sprintbooster, made my car react very strange at idle & engaging the clutch......I like it but I think it needs to be refined.....I tried 3 units... !

·
Registered
249 Posts
What I was referring to, is to download the PedalCommander app on the radio and control the pedal commander thru that. vs having to use your phone......

I tried the Sprintbooster, made my car react very strange at idle & engaging the clutch......I like it but I think it needs to be refined.....I tried 3 units... !
Autopilot :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
I dont see why it shouldnt work, I have a similar android headunit and I run an obd2 diagnostic app "torque Pro" that uses bluetooth and it works fine.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
These are not easy, I've screwed up two of these so far with no end in sight! I just could not get the bubbles out of the darn thing!
Seriously though! I finally got it laid down perfectly. I had to use a plastic piece to hold up one edge while using a felt tip hard card pressing from one end and worked my way across.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

201 - 209 of 209 Posts