Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone aware of a dealership that is willing to discount an ordered car today? The dealerships I have called in Florida are not willing to give a discount. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
187 Posts
No dealer in Florida is offering any discounts on Huracans and most have a waitlist already, at least when I was calling around last month. Smaller volume dealers out of the state may be able offer you a discount but there will be an even longer wait. I was quoted 1 year+ by at least 2 dealers in the southeast, outside of Florida.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
Worth asking but it is tough in the present market. Right now the demand for EVO allocation is quite high.

·
Premium Member
2,479 Posts
When a dealer gets an allocation and has a couple orders waiting to be filled which do you think they will give to first? The one that is paying MSRP or one they are giving a discount?

Reactions: redjim

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,062 Posts
That’s sure better than nothing.

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
676 Posts
You are going to be hard pressed to find any dealer that was so anything less than MSRP right now. However if you do your doing good.

·
Registered
127 Posts
highly doubt you’ll find a discount on a new allocation. You might get lucky with an inventory car (with a bad spec).

I’m also foreseeing further supply chain issues due to this new delta variant which is just starting to wreak havoc around the world.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,062 Posts
I’m also foreseeing further supply chain issues due to this new delta variant which is just starting to wreak havoc around the world.
That is exactly what I was thinking. We might be looking at this dragging out a lot longer than expected.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I got a 5% discount on a car in the showroom last september in Manhattan, NYC. Maybe times have changed.
The market has dramatically changed even in the last 3 months. People ordering back in April and even May were still able to secure discounts. Almost every dealer I spoke to last month said they got 0-1 Huracan allocations in July (even high volume dealers who were expecting more) it’s certainly going to get worse before it gets better.

The only “deal” I was offered was free delivery.

·
Registered
633 Posts
When I ordered back in April there were some dealers offering discounts, After speaking to some other buddies that are looking to get an allocation now.... they're even having a tough time finding a dealer to get an allocation at MSRP. If you really want an EVO RWD, I'd focus on getting an allocation over trying to find a discount.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.