Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,446 Posts
At this time that is a problem. Perhaps a better questions would be , what are the chances of finding a car at MSRP.

Reactions: 54Greg

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,446 Posts
So any discount is a bonus?
Or a dream. My dealer is one of few that is not marking up MSRP but that’s only to his seasoned customers. All others it’s about a 10% increase over MSRP

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Or a dream. My dealer is one of few that is not marking up MSRP but that’s only to his seasoned customers. All others it’s about a 10% increase over MSRP
I will have to ask my dealer if he has added a premium.
Would being a customer who pays in full (no finance) encourage a discount? Or are premiums normal?

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
So any discount is a bonus?
With how many orders dealers are sitting on right now with no allocations will be a bonus just to get a car before the run ends.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
With how many orders dealers are sitting on right now with no allocations will be a bonus just to get a car before the run ends.
My local dealer and I have agreed on approx 300,000 USD after conversion to dollars and some other adjustments. For a brand new Evo coupe AWD arriving by end of this month. Would you say this is a deal I should accept?

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
My local dealer and I have agreed on approx 300,000 USD after conversion to dollars and some other adjustments. For a brand new Evo coupe AWD arriving by end of this month. Would you say this is a deal I should accept?
Yes, not sure how it is there but here n states you could flip a car bought at MSRP for a nice profit

·
Registered
7 Posts
Must be a car they were having built for another customer and that customer backed out. That car was already on its way over..... Wait time is 8 to 14 months currently.
But just to answer the question, yes, $300k is a good deal on a new car that you can get in less than a month, lol.

V.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Must be a car they were having built for another customer and that customer backed out. That car was already on its way over..... Wait time is 8 to 14 months currently.
But just to answer the question, yes, $300k is a good deal on a new car that you can get in less than a month, lol.

V.
Thank you for your answer and thanks to everyone else for your replies.

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
I have negotiated approximately 4% from their brand new list price, however, I'm not sure this is good enough.
There are plenty of members who would love to know where! I’ve only found one new one on a lot and they are asking $70k over and that’s on RWD. If you like the spec you should jump on it and if you don’t jump on it and make some money by flipping it!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
There are plenty of members who would love to know where! I’ve only found one new one on a lot and they are asking $70k over and that’s on RWD. If you like the spec you should jump on it and if you don’t jump on it and make some money by flipping it!
This deal could be BS until it actually happens. Only one way to find out if it is.

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
With a name like assets for ass that joined 15 hours ago with a seemingly unbelievable deal. You’ll have to excuse my skepticism, but I do wish the best for you.

Reactions: Blu Bull
1 - 20 of 31 Posts