Lamborghini Talk banner

Digital screen for oil,temp,batt not working

864 Views 10 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  2Tired
Hello everyone,

I am having an issue with my 2015 the center digital screen is always off and never powering on.

The dealer changed the screen twice but no luck we checked all fuses as well everything seem ok.

I do get 2 faults when scanning the Information Electronics Module:

0003 Instrument Cluster
03158 No Signal

Anyone experienced this problem in a Huracan before? Everything else is working fine on the car
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
I think it may be due to the MMI module that’s between the 2 seats in rear. I’m going to take it out unplug it. That module is what actually controls everything. If dealer says replace the gauge cluster. They’re smoking something.

· Registered
1,033 Posts
I had a similar problem with the instrument cluster of my Aventador. The screen was ok, however the second main chip didn't work correctly due to vibration and overheating.
Too much electronics in the car...

· Registered
1,731 Posts
Was there any resolution to this?
In all the threads I've seen with this issue no one has an answer. However if it's like a C7 it's not the screen's fault the problem is called the HMI module, they are notorious for acting up, with screen free games, it created problems with a freezing screen, the radio, GPS, MP3 player input jack. I had to change mine, it's all plug and play. I bought it from a seller and you need to give him your vin so they can program it in to work. Who knows it might be similar for an H.

Circuit component Electronic component Electronic engineering Computer hardware Electric blue

· Registered
965 Posts
In all the threads I've seen with this issue no one has an answer. However if it's like a C7 it's not the screen's fault the problem is called the HMI module, they are notorious for acting up, with screen free games, it created problems with a freezing screen, the radio, GPS, MP3 player input jack. I had to change mine, it's all plug and play. I bought it from a seller and you need to give him your vin so they can program it in to work. How knows it might be similar for an H.

View attachment 324120
Been following a few of these threads as well, hoping someone would have found a fix and updated.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts