·
Registered
576 Posts
Doesn’t look OEM to me

·
Premium Member
97.0 Diablo VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,770 Posts
Seth, interesting my Diablo is carpet all the way up to the door weatherstripping. Not leather. My Gallardo on the other hand has leather all the way up to the door sills, go figure!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Momo editions were not factory OEM but done by the reseller, right?
No, not correct. Vik ordered the cars, worked with the factory and Momo to get agreement on licensing, colors and general design. The factory built the cars, Vik added stickers, number plates, the logos on the rear quarter panels, and bought the clothes and 4 point belts that came with each car.

And further to the point above, would it make sense that the factory wasn't involved? Momo was their vendor. Would they want a dealer painting cars or fabricating and installing an interior? No.

As far as "were they an official factory special edition"? The answer is yes, and here is a snapshot from the official Audi production report of 2002:

Rectangle Font Parallel Circle Number

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
They were commissioned by Vik of Orange County Lamborghini and they are amazing. Specially the Yellow Roadster that some mean dude owns on this forum who keeps teasing me time to time.
I almost bought it when it was at Springsfield Lamborghini but that baby is like that really hot chick in high school you dated and had a chance to do a threesome with her and her best friend but couldn't pick up on the body language and now regret it every day...

Sharks are sooooooooo mean.... First they go for the kill then they tease ya time to time by showing up with pics..... 😁
No, posting pictures is just not cool.

Car Land vehicle Tire Wheel Vehicle

Nobody is teasing anyone, as the Million Dollar Man used to say, "every man has his price"

My car isn't the one from Missouri, I bought it from the first owner in NJ, although the car was used as a display at both Lamborghini Manhattan and Lamborghini Miami, where Brett put it up for sale eventually

Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

21 - 29 of 29 Posts