Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of the Diablo's I see have a standard solid black interior, but I have seen some with upgraded interiors and I'm wondering if that was a factory option. There is a super low mileage early Diablo I may be able to get my hands on. The interior is beyond the standard and I'd like to know if that was likely from the factory. The seller suggests its original, as is the rest of the car.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I have never seen this much name branding on any Diablo especially on the interior except for craplica. This is the main reason I feel this was custom work. Do have to say upholstery work looks phenomenal. Get rid of all that name branding if you do buy it..... Just my humble 2 cents

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Most of the Diablo's I see have a standard solid black interior, but I have seen some with upgraded interiors and I'm wondering if that was a factory option. There is a super low mileage early Diablo I may be able to get my hands on. The interior is beyond the standard and I'd like to know if that was likely from the factory. The seller suggests its original, as is the rest of the car.
If he has an extra Diablo that he wants to get rid of, let me know 🤓

·
Premium Member
97.0 Diablo VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,820 Posts
Dashboard does but the seats do not have piping and every car I’ve ever seen has piping. The center tunnel cover may be original but it was clearly re-dyed with the crazy logos applied. No way that’s original. also, I can’t tell what is in the center tunnel where the ashtray and switches are but that’s not original either. Paint? Leather wrap? That’s a relatively easy part to remove and bring back to original condition however.

·
Premium Member
97.0 Diablo VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,820 Posts
One other thing I notice is the interior of the door sill that’s visible on the driver side is also wrapped in leather which I’ve never seen a Diablo with leather up to the door sill. It’s always carpet that I’m aware of. Interesting feature.

to be honest, I kind of like the two-tone interior although I think we’re all convinced it’s not OEM. I would go less bold on the branding but the two-tone color jumps out at me.

OP, neither door is visible. What leather colors are on the interior door panels?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
The special editions (Momo etc) had upgraded interiors in terms of colors and loads of Carbon Fiber and stereos (Alpine)

·
Registered
644 Posts
Momo editions were not factory OEM but done by the reseller, right?
They were commissioned by Vik of Orange County Lamborghini and they are amazing. Specially the Yellow Roadster that some mean dude owns on this forum who keeps teasing me time to time.
I almost bought it when it was at Springsfield Lamborghini but that baby is like that really hot chick in high school you dated and had a chance to do a threesome with her and her best friend but couldn't pick up on the body language and now regret it every day...

Sharks are sooooooooo mean.... First they go for the kill then they tease ya time to time by showing up with pics..... 😁

1 - 20 of 29 Posts