Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to share with everyone my e-gear experience. I did 0-120mph today with a police officer on the passenger side. I putted my Gallardo in sporting mode and shifting around 8,000 rpm without letting out the gas paddle when I changes gears. It makes a really loud sound each time. Its kinda feel like a kick in the engine. I would like to know if it's safe to shift e-gear at such a high/low rpm without letting go of the gas paddle?

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts
I just want to share with everyone my e-gear experience. I did 0-120mph today with a police officer on the passenger side. I putted my Gallardo in sporting mode and shifting around 8,000 rpm without letting out the gas paddle when I changes gears. It makes a really loud sound each time. Its kinda feel like a kick in the engine. I would like to know if it's safe to shift e-gear at such a high/low rpm without letting go of the gas paddle?
It's fine, though it might be a bit harder on the clutch.

I'm more curious how the cop ended up in the passenger seat?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol... I was at a party and the officer promises me I will not get pull over and can go as fast as I wanted with him in the car.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
It does that in Sport mode...the only mode to drive the G...neck snapping goodness.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hehe I can't give you guys the number because I don't want to get the officer in trouble. But that was pretty cool that he allowed that.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
talk about self incrimination...you guys are nuts documenting how you break the law....btw it hurts the clutch more if you do remove your foot from the accelerator while shifting regardless of the speed....keep your foot there.

·
Registered
475 Posts
talk about self incrimination...you guys are nuts documenting how you break the law....btw it hurts the clutch more if you do remove your foot from the accelerator while shifting regardless of the speed....keep your foot there.
Rosso, I am proud to admit that I broke the law for several hours today. :D

Just drove down from Monte di Procida (near Naples) to Sicily. WHAT A BLAST!!!!!! The highway running from Naples to Reggio Calabria is 2 and 3 lanes of twisties through mountain passes with... wait for it... NO COPS!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's not self incrimination. If it's then everyone will be in jail by now for the type of videos they posted on youtube. Actually I was playing need for speed with the police officer at the party to clear thing up. :)

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts