Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Diablo SV 1997
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

My understanding is early VT, SE30 and early SV's have the same front discs and rear discs , though the latter two have cross drilled as opposed to solid discs. You may be aware the discs are extremely hard to find now, so I have been looking at getting them made. I have been in touch with a respected engineering company with the view of getting them made.

Is their any interest on this board for a set?

·
Registered
222 Posts
I bet you might already have tried this, but I feel inclined to ask if you tried Scuderia for parts? I made sure to have the right part numbers for your SV and was quoted about $2,500 for a full set with front and rear, with about 2-3 weeks turnaround time.

Not sure the kind of effort having them personally made will take, so I thought I should mention.

·
Registered
Diablo SV 1997
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bet you might already have tried this, but I feel inclined to ask if you tried Scuderia for parts? I made sure to have the right part numbers for your SV and was quoted about $2,500 for a full set with front and rear, with about 2-3 weeks turnaround time.

Not sure the kind of effort having them personally made will take, so I thought I should mention.
Thank you, I know Scuderia well. Brembo definitely don't make them anymore and I am in touch with Brembo UK. Brembo will remanufacture any disc, but its 800 minimum order.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thank you, I know Scuderia well. Brembo definitely don't make them anymore and I am in touch with Brembo UK. Brembo will remanufacture any disc, but its 800 minimum order.
f
I had a 1996 Roadster that I sold about 4 years ago. I bought front and rear rotors for it but never put them on . If you want, I can take a picture of them and send it to you. I’m not sure if they are the same as your car but they might be.
Thanks Gary

·
Registered
Diablo SV 1997
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
f
I had a 1996 Roadster that I sold about 4 years ago. I bought front and rear rotors for it but never put them on . If you want, I can take a picture of them and send it to you. I’m not sure if they are the same as your car but they might be.
Thanks Gary
Gary, that's very kind of you. Yes please.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Gary, that's very kind of you. Yes please.
I am sending you the dimensions of the rotor. If this is what you want I will send you the pictures of the rotors. They are all the same. All are brand new in the box. Send me your phone number so that I can send you the pictures if you want.

Hight 3 3/16
Rotor thickness. 1 1/4
Rotor across. 12 11/16
Bolt spacing. 4 1/2
All are in inches.

If you are interested I also have some coils and other parts that I have left over from the Diablo
Thanks Gary

·
Registered
Diablo SV 1997
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am sending you the dimensions of the rotor. If this is what you want I will send you the pictures of the rotors. They are all the same. All are brand new in the box. Send me your phone number so that I can send you the pictures if you want.

Hight 3 3/16
Rotor thickness. 1 1/4
Rotor across. 12 11/16
Bolt spacing. 4 1/2
All are in inches.

If you are interested I also have some coils and other parts that I have left over from the Diablo
Thanks Gary
Thanks Gary, you have PM (y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.