Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Diablo SV 1997
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

My understanding is early VT, SE30 and early SV's have the same front discs and rear discs , though the latter two have cross drilled as opposed to solid discs. You may be aware the discs are extremely hard to find now, so I have been looking at getting them made. I have been in touch with a respected engineering company with the view of getting them made.

Is their any interest on this board for a set?

·
Registered
145 Posts
I bet you might already have tried this, but I feel inclined to ask if you tried Scuderia for parts? I made sure to have the right part numbers for your SV and was quoted about $2,500 for a full set with front and rear, with about 2-3 weeks turnaround time.

Not sure the kind of effort having them personally made will take, so I thought I should mention.

·
Registered
Diablo SV 1997
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bet you might already have tried this, but I feel inclined to ask if you tried Scuderia for parts? I made sure to have the right part numbers for your SV and was quoted about $2,500 for a full set with front and rear, with about 2-3 weeks turnaround time.

Not sure the kind of effort having them personally made will take, so I thought I should mention.
Thank you, I know Scuderia well. Brembo definitely don't make them anymore and I am in touch with Brembo UK. Brembo will remanufacture any disc, but its 800 minimum order.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thank you, I know Scuderia well. Brembo definitely don't make them anymore and I am in touch with Brembo UK. Brembo will remanufacture any disc, but its 800 minimum order.
f
I had a 1996 Roadster that I sold about 4 years ago. I bought front and rear rotors for it but never put them on . If you want, I can take a picture of them and send it to you. I’m not sure if they are the same as your car but they might be.
Thanks Gary

1 - 4 of 4 Posts