Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately I'm not a Lamborghini owner, yet :), but I had the privilege of shooting some photos of this Diablo roadster and thought the Diablo fans here may enjoy them. You can check out the full set here.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Absolutely stunning! :tup:

·
Registered
487 Posts
I met the owner few years ago late night near Columbus Downtown. Really nice fellow. I was trying to figure out if this was a replica because no roadster has 60 rear tail lights but he told me he liked the 60 lights better so he got it updated. The CF rear wing really makes this bull shine.... Just beautiful

CCIE
(could be a different Diablo but I suspect very few pre-99 yellow Roadster with 60 tail lights and even rare to have 2 in my area)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I met the owner few years ago late night near Columbus Downtown. Really nice fellow. I was trying to figure out if this was a replica because no roadster has 60 rear tail lights but he told me he liked the 60 lights better so he got it updated. The CF rear wing really makes this bull shine.... Just beautiful

CCIE
(could be a different Diablo but I suspect very few pre-99 yellow Roadster with 60 tail lights and even rare to have 2 in my area)
Good eye! I honestly don't know enough to be able to spot subtle changes like that but I was under the impression it was the real deal. Looked and sounded like it to me anyway. I'm in Louisville so it is very likely that it was the same Diablo. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what exactly are the 60 tail lights? Is it how the lens is not a solid color?

·
Registered
374 Posts
the 6.0 lights are just the surround is done in body colour, rather than the standard red.

SV's had them in black.

·
Registered
312 Posts
the 6.0 lights are just the surround is done in body colour, rather than the standard red.

SV's had them in black.
6.0 lights are different colours and smaller than the previous lights.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts