Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: hello all
i have owned a 92 diablo, and have presently a: 98 SV, a 87 LM002.... and have been offered a 03 murchialago for $150,000.....
my question is....why should i buy this car?????? i love and hate it at the same time... :eek: ... i realy need input from those of you who have made the leap.....the car (price/condition) is perfect here in the middle east..... :kiss: diablo to murchi???? how is it??? :confused:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I think you should watch out for a Murciélago, the model you mentioned I don't know :D :p :wave:

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
I'd Never trade my Diablo for a Murcielago, that's not to say I might add one, after I collect a few more Diablos. :p

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
i am 6 2 260 lbs i dont fit that well in a diablo - especially where my feet sit - the murcie id decent but nothing crazy i had alot more room in my 360 modena spider

·
Registered
64 Posts
carlo said:
Keep the SV...
yes,. keep the SV, such a better looking car, and its an SV come on..... :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
that price also is kinda sketchy...should look into that to make sure ya dont get frauded... :tdown: :tdown:

·
Registered
64 Posts
im assuming that its this color, didnt know how to called it, first thing that came to my mind was grape...

·
Registered
64 Posts
oops forgot to attach... :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
and i got this one too of it, the color blows my mind, i really enjoy it...one of the best looking colors on the roadster IMO... :D

·
Premium Member
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sorry for the spelling

guys... the price is good for the area.....the car is in the middle east...so we dont go by U.S. standerds......

it hasnt been in any acsident...one owner car... and under 10,000 KM's

its orange with black intireor.....and im not trading any thing in for it...
i still have my SV and LM002....

How is the transition from Diablo to Murchi ??????????

and thanx raymond for the spelling lesson....the new names are hard to for me ;) :D

·
Premium Member
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
where i live luxury cars lose 40% of there value when they are bought......

thats why its so cheap by US standards.....
the thing is u have to chek how well they were maintained....and on the pre 2000's its easy
:evil: :eek: :whip:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts