Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I bought the Ex Motor show car ('99) and its a RHD SV (not VT) Roadster. As far as I am aware it is now the only one of its kind, there was apparantly another RHD in the UK which was smashed up.

Anyone know any further details ?

There are some pics on my site (www.jasonkent.co.uk) but having a GT bonnet and front spolier fitted at the moment, so will post new pics when I get it back :)

By the way, nice forums - I am new here and wasnt sure where to post this..... :wave:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I total 5 SV roadsters were built, one LHD is in Switzerland.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a 2000 SV roadster here in Sydney. It is the only 2000 RHD SV Roadster in Australia but there are 2 others 99 model here that I know of. I understand there were a few made world wide as a result of a special order. I got mine 5 years ago and it is fantastic -not a single problem. I was considering the new roadster but I don't like the roof and prefer mine anyway until Lambo come up with a better looking and electric roof roadster in the future.

Enjoy your SV roadster!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers guys, you seem to really know your stuff on here (been browsing....)

So its not unique (but will be when I get it back I suppose :) ) but maybe only one in the UK. I have driven a VT and prefered mine, but did drive an SV coupe with the short range box once, and that was RAPID ! :) so wonder what it costs to get that upgrade since I dont really use the 200mph gear that much :p

·
Premium Member
2,529 Posts
raylambo said:
I have a 2000 SV roadster here in Sydney. It is the only 2000 RHD SV Roadster in Australia but there are 2 others 99 model here that I know of. I understand there were a few made world wide as a result of a special order. I got mine 5 years ago and it is fantastic -not a single problem. I was considering the new roadster but I don't like the roof and prefer mine anyway until Lambo come up with a better looking and electric roof roadster in the future.

Enjoy your SV roadster!
did they make SV's in 2000???? i thought the last one was finished in 1999 :confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts