Lamborghini Talk banner

261 - 265 of 265 Posts

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #261 ·
Once again....... , in my Refresh page could people go to post 62 about the SE30 steering wheel & you find will all the information required. I've had 6 emails already & told them the same things.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Once again....... , in my Refresh page could people go to post 62 about the SE30 steering wheel & you find will all the information required. I've had 6 emails already & told them the same things.
I've have been looking for a SE30 steering wheel cushion pad for my car for years. I have found the center bull at multiple vendors, but they all told me the same thing about the cushion - it is obsolete, NLA.

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #263 ·
This is quite possible. I used to have a inside man that worked in Diablo parts & he said sometimes that they would do this quite a bit even though the part was still available. I will try & get his info again.

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #264 ·
Ok I just found his info. I sent him an email to Italy. Sometimes they just leave bits & peaces around or stock they have no need for on the shelf somewhere.

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #265 ·
As you suggested, the part is totally unavailable anymore. The last one went to a gentleman in Japan. I was lucky to have purchased mine before him. He may have been following my refresh threads here & lamopwer. I'll still keep an eye out for you though. My friend owns the breakers that purchased JK's car, pretty much everything was sold off the car quickly. I tried to get the wheels but he got those for his standard car.

261 - 265 of 265 Posts