Lamborghini Talk banner

241 - 260 of 265 Posts

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #241 ·
Thank kindly for updating Yusha.....yes that would help allot. I'm not in for profit gain in any way. you can arrange send your own shipper, or I can do it here and you speak to them yourself. I don't mind.

Thanks again Yusha....totally forgot with my time travel lol.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Folks!!!!!!!!!

none of my business but remember that Sudesh is in UK and shipping from UK to US is expansive...... At the minimum Please consider compensating Sudesh for the shipping charges......

Sudesh........ My Friend........... Hang in there....... Hope your health improves and you are doing much better.....
Absolutely, a given for me. If anyone who sees my plight and would like to donate rebuildable parts or sell them to me on the really cheap I'll of course pay the shipping to get them to myself. :)

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #243 ·
That's nice....And for me personally, makes me feel good.

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #245 ·
Thanks Demon. I've just finished the door sill pocters in genuine carbon. So will be posting a few picture of those next.

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #247 ·
Yes I can any sets that are required by members.

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #249 ·
Hi there,

It's a very VERY slow process... still allot of tablets, all 29 of them lol. I rattle when I walk, and that's not my keys lol.

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #251 ·
Hi there, thanks for the reply.

I make the sets blank, so you can drill or get someone to measurement and drill for you, or if they send me their original sets, then I can have it done here. Pretty simple.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I'm trying to figure out how much interest their would be in getting some Carbon Fibre Door Sills and Rear light surrounds made ?

I know Sudesh was looking at this previously.

They would be for a pre-GT/6.0 cars.

I'll start - 1 set for me of both.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I'm trying to figure out how much interest their would be in getting some Carbon Fibre Door Sills and Rear light surrounds made ?

I know Sudesh was looking at this previously.

They would be for a pre-GT/6.0 cars.

I'll start - 1 set for me of both.
If the price is not ridiculous, I would be, especially for the rear light surrounds.

Door Sills

• Davo456
  • SimonSays

Rear Light Surrounds

• Davo456
  • SimonSays

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #255 ·
Thank you kindly for bumping this thread up.......

For anyone wondering, myself and Davo, speak directly on this, so I thank him more.

Price can only be determined on the amount of people we can get into the volume as I'm sure your all aware.... These are not something that are just sitting on the shelf, they are all hand made and the time first and the time put into just the mould alone is long process. That's why I have one good sill on my Diablo the other was not great, the problem was thickness. I even had to go and buy new items to get everything right, so you can think of the price that cost me.

Anyway, im going to take the lite surround off my car and the grill surround. I don't think the lite surround Ind its own will look good, the balance is incorrect at the rear then. But that just me.

Or if any member has the lite surrounds and grill the would be willing to send me, it would be most thankful....

·
Registered
414 Posts
hi Sudesh,

thanks for adding that.

btw, rear grills are different again - my 99 has no surround that you mention - its just slats, and the GT and 6.0 are different again (more of a honeycomb type grill with no surround).

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #257 ·
I'm going to bump this up, & it would be really kind of the fourm owners to put it as a sticky please? as I'm geet some really nice posts & emails about fixing Diablos & my condition & health etc. I don't want to sound rude but, The posts on here are all over the place to me & with the brain trauma, I'm currently in, takes me forever to follow. Someone asked about the se30 steering wheel on my car, the wheel that was made by RAID then I purchased the centre pad & badge brand new from Lamborghini. It wasn't that expensive either to my memory.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Great to see you back and reviving your old thread Sudesh! Can you post a picture of your wheel again?

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #259 ·
This is why I request all my nice replies & people still sending me emails & pm's I even get really nice text messages from members that are nice.

Now back to your question, my wheel is on here : Diablo Refresh

Scroll down the page for the pictures of everything

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #260 · (Edited)
Could some of the SE30 members either show me or describe to me what SE30 Gear knob is on your car as I'm getting various photos when brousing the internet. The gear knob I'm about to purchase is similar as on JK's car. Once I get it, I'll update in my usual refresh way. I never liked the one that came with the car

241 - 260 of 265 Posts