Discussion Starter · #221 ·

·
Registered
578 Posts
Thanks Simon, they seem a tad expensive I'm sure I could make them for less

Simon did you miss the post at the bottom of this thread

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/f45/diablo-refresh-50273/index21.html
Oops

yes I did miss that (been crazy here at work), thanks.
I will PM you shortly, and get in touch with the owners of this site for helping them out financially. Someone here mentioned buying one of the premium packages, so that's probably the best way to go, as they already have that system set up.

·
Registered
578 Posts

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #224 ·
Thant would be absolutely fantastic! Much appreciated. Going by that link you posted, the door handle was the same from start to production end of the Diablo? What you think?

Send me on your details when you get time and I'll get this steering wheel packaged up for you.

I could ask my shop to remove mine, if you want to use those as a template. They will come out anyway in a while during restoration.

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #225 ·
Did you ever fit the wheel Simon or waiting to find a pad too? Some guys run the wheel without.. I'm still searching for you too. Worse than getting a bank loan these days...lol

·
Registered
578 Posts
Did you ever fit the wheel Simon or waiting to find a pad too? Some guys run the wheel without.. I'm still searching for you too. Worse than getting a bank loan these days...lol
Have to wait to get my car to the US before I could fit it, but I would need that silly pad. Does anyone have a lead on one or two? (Same as some Countach steering wheel pads).

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #227 ·
Amazing that so simple to find is so hard ro get. Suppose It's like that old saying, the best things in life are worth waiting for.....

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #229 ·
What was the sill plate KMB? Sorry let let know the details..... Was that the kick panel as you enter the car? Doing them in carbon?

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #231 ·
No no no no!!! That's not me...... With the ilness some of you know of, it's so easy for me to forget. I have to put my tablets into a big box with each day on it [am] [pm] so I don't fu*k up lol. Maybe turn into the hulk!

So it's totally my fault........

If it's that entry kick panel, I did find an old metal one in storage..... I have loads of olds parts.

If this is the part.......Then it's yours, please send address and I'll get it out to you.

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #233 ·
lol..... Your not bothering me at all my friend. Keeps the mind busy which I need now. Was I right is all I need to know lol?

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #235 ·
Not a bother....

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #236 ·
By the the way, I'm not a vendor......so all I ask if you is to pay a donation of some kind to this site.. I have no idea who owns the site but "please" do this kind thing when I get this sill/sills.

·
Registered
372 Posts
By the the way, I'm not a vendor......so all I ask if you is to pay a donation of some kind to this site.. I have no idea who owns the site but "please" do this kind thing when I get this sill/sills.
That was always the plan. I have so much respect for that.

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #238 ·
Thank you most kindly.

I don't run a web site but I'm sure it's not an easy task with so many topics to cover.

·
Registered
164 Posts
You're an amazingly generous guy. I'm about to start the rebuilding of a Diablo from a bare chassis and I'm not above taking donations of any single part if it will help me reserect this beauty. If you have the smallest part that you might even consider worthless sitting on a shelf it would be like gold to me. :)

Edit: also it is very easy the support the site, just click the "premium member" button as the top of the page and you can "donate" at different levels.
Not a problem!

Im sure I found tail lights, and possibly front indicator side lights, I should have allot of other bits will just take me a bit of time as I'm slow at moving around a bit.
Any help at all would be deeply appreciated. I will be bringing this car back to it's former glory... Unless it bankrupts me. ?
HOLY MOTHER OF HELL lol. That is definitely a long way to go.....ive been down to the frame on my car in certain area on purpose, but that is a real good project you have there! Will take some time, but better to take your time anyway as you'll enjoy the progress. Whenever I do my work I never rush. On the Refresh program I do for NSX owners, they are told that I will not go at their pace but at mine; this way the work is done correctly...
It was around this time when Keith and I started circling your generosity like hungry wolves. I don't think I ever PMEd you my address though so youre not the only one with memory problems.:)

·
Registered
495 Posts
Folks!!!!!!!!!

none of my business but remember that Sudesh is in UK and shipping from UK to US is expansive...... At the minimum Please consider compensating Sudesh for the shipping charges......

Sudesh........ My Friend........... Hang in there....... Hope your health improves and you are doing much better.....

221 - 240 of 265 Posts