Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Have to say, that looks terrible. Not a chance I'd choose those over a OEM.

·
Administrator
5,168 Posts
That's kinda neat, but I would not upgrade my car. Not too much in favor of "modernizing" something that should remain period correct. I will keep that there, but if you want to advertise more, please contact [email protected] to become a sponsor, and do not solicit until.

Thanks

·
Registered
615 Posts
A little pricey but not too bad. Does LP640/560 signal like that?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Not too much in favor of "modernizing" something that should remain period correct
I agree. The best way to make a Diablo look bad is to start adding modern tricks. It's timeless enough as it is. To the OP, it's not that there are all these purists out there proclaiming only one way a Diablo can look. It's just that a Diablo that doesn't dress age-appropriately looks like a guy in his mid-40s dressed like Justin Bieber.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WOW…tuff crowd, my bad!. I am a new member just trying to help out another member that asked about LED lights. I will not do that again! Please accept my most humble apologies.
Respectfully,

·
Registered
460 Posts
I saw these at a car show in Phoenix last week. They looked good!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Pictures....

Attachments

·
Registered
460 Posts
Led..........

Attachments

·
Registered
460 Posts
Last one....

Attachments

·
Registered
512 Posts
*meh* not a fan of the look at any price. I'd say it's like having a bull engraved on every little bolt and valve stem cap...trying too hard. If anything, modern mods on an older car can have the reverse effect in making a timeless icon look dated or less polished. To each his own. I'll just suck it up and admit to being a hater on this one ;).

·
Registered
206 Posts
I do not see the harm in replacing the bulbs with LEDs. Many times I am driving and the other drivers around me are too busy looking at the car to notice the current incandescent bulbs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts