Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone remember this kit from back in the days. If you know, then you know. Was commissioned by Lambo OC. DM me if you know of a set that is available.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Several years back I was after the kit aggressively, last I knew of it was that Lamborghini Dallas had the last of the full kits as well as parts and peaces but had sold all of it. Unfortunately at one point they had a hard time finding a home for them. I even tracked down the original company that made the kits for OC/Vic, unfortunately they no longer had the molds for it either. There is a person in southern California that used to make craplica Diablo bodies who had mentioned he has molds for the GT kit but nothing came out of it either. Let me know what you find I would be interested in it too.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I need the entire kit...front/rear bumpers, side skirts, front bonnet, engine bonnet, front fenders, grills. I believe that's all that came with the kit.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FGP does make it. However, I like the Swift Engineering kit as I’ve dealt with it before.
Actually, I just need the front bumper, front hood bonnet. front fenders and engine deck lid.

·
Vendor
1,808 Posts
FGP does make it. However, I like the Swift Engineering kit as I’ve dealt with it before.
Actually, I just need the front bumper, front hood bonnet. front fenders and engine deck lid.
FGP kit is not 100% carbon fiber. Swift carbon is 100% carbon fiber with no fiberglass and that's why they are so much stronger and a lot lighter. I weighed the Swift kit versus OEM Diablo GT parts and Swift was lighter than oem parts... That's crazy.

I'm contacting one of my customers who bought a set but hasn't installed it. I'm checking to see if he wants to sell it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts