Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My passenger door can be locked and unlocked with the key as well as with the inside switch, but the driver door does not lock at all, either with the key or with the inside door lock switch.
I recall somewhere I read its generally caused by the door lock actuator , Anyone replaced the actuators on there door and have some pictures?
Anything else that I should check?

Thanks Gents!!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
You probably need an actuator. Can get the ones like I did for next to nothing or get the originals for lot more money. If you are mechanically inclined and careful, you can install them yourself. Just be careful drilling the brace for the cheaper models to use. You don't want to go thru the door skin.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
the factory doesn't even have the original box type actuator. the ones i got from italy are the gun style. they didn't come with adaptor for mounting. i ended up picking some original ones from ebay by chance.

·
Premium Member
97.0 Diablo VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,820 Posts
DJ, OldSouth or Sledge, when you took this part apart was it your opinion that the part itself could be re-greased cleaned and reworked or is it that the part itself has failed beyond repair?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I took mine apart and it worked intermittently. Never took it apart again. I might have had something not exactly right in the reassembly. You have to drill thru the thing to put a small bolt in to keep the halfs together.

·
Registered
431 Posts

very easy and quite often to replace.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.