Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Newbie here:) Can anyone offer any insight as to which year and model is the best year to purchase? I am looking to spend in the area of 120-150k. I am currently looking at a 98sv and a 96vt. Are the earlier models that notorious for problems? What kind of maintenance and costs should I be prepared for? Basically if you had to do it all over again what would you do:)

Thanks!

·
Registered
194 Posts
i spent 125k on my 97 sv . and yes these cars cost a bundle to fix but at the range your looking at , thats where your gonna end up . that year , make and model most likely . maybe youll luck out , hopefully you do . i love my car , drive it all the time and ive gone from 13k kilos to 36k kilos in just over a year . you know what . i loved every minute of it and couldnt be happier . get the best deal for your money , but beware the cost a small fortune to fix . but as long as you know that going into it , youll have no surprises . hope you get a great car , and drive it . dont just stare at it in then garage . what a waste . its not an investment , its an adult toy . ENJOY !!

·
Registered
194 Posts
im from northport . didnt check out your info . but if you have a lambo ( or any sick exoctic) let me know . i have a group of guys i go riding with . they drive : 550 ferrari , gallardo , 996 tt , 55sl , 840ci . and know of a few other lambo and ferrari owners as well . always looking for a new member for the crew.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hello there,

I'm from Freeport got a 92 Diablo have a buddy of mine that has a 91 Diablo, in Port Washington. We head out to Ocean parkway early Sunday morning to open our babies up. Let me know maybe we both could get together for a spin.

Regards,
Ben :wave:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts