Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What is this model all about...One on E-Bay, one at Symbolic at the same time and there were only 12 made? Both beautiful cars. Is it just a cosmetic difference from other Diablos, or some mechanical? The one at Symbolic drives me crazy!!! :D

What should they go for?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Mechanics are the same, carbon fiber dash, wing, side gills, and taillight bezels. "Alpine" embroidered in seats, alpine floor mats, & car cover. Full alpine sound system with navigation, cd changer, rear camera, Xenon lights. I think they were mostly blue and two were not roadsters. I'm pretty sure they were not factory conversions, but were converted here in the US.

Mark

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm a little dissapointed the Alpines are not a factory edition, aftermarket mods certainly don't add to value. Still nice though

·
Registered
464 Posts
Platinum was the distributor at the time so they made it for the U.S. market. Its not factory but its the next best thing

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
raymondo said:
What is this model all about...One on E-Bay, one at Symbolic at the same time and there were only 12 made? Both beautiful cars. Is it just a cosmetic difference from other Diablos, or some mechanical? The one at Symbolic drives me crazy!!! :D

What should they go for?
The Symbolic car is very clean. There is a little dashboard leather shrinkage, but overall it is in excellent condition.

The Alpine cars are nice and so are the carbon fiber touches, but I would not pay high premium for it. The Alpine eqiupments are nice to have, but those electronics are six years old. The Nav is still CD-based.

As for the MOMO's. Those are Roadsters only. I've seen a couple, and I personally think it's nicer than the the Alpine edition.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts