Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I bought my Rosso Vik 6.0VT last year from Cats. So glad I did, it's an awesome car and actually a very different experience from my LP640. Had I waited, it would be out of reach now given those prices. The fact that it's selling for nearly double 1 year later is great because I use that fact to justify the purchase to my wife, "Look! I told you it was a good investment! It's doubled already!" Her response... "Good. Sell it." SMH. I have zero plans to sell.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I bought my Rosso Vik 6.0VT last year from Cats. So glad I did, it's an awesome car and actually a very different experience from my LP640. Had I waited, it would be out of reach now given those prices. The fact that it's selling for nearly double 1 year later is great because I use that fact to justify the purchase to my wife, "Look! I told you it was a good investment! It's doubled already!" Her response... "Good. Sell it." SMH. I have zero plans to sell.
Lol that’s what my wife would say

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Steve @ Driven Exotics has a flawless orange 6.0 that he bought when he left Al Burtoni to start his own shop. Steve has a great story, and his shop is always a treat to visit. The 6.0 is an amazing car.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
True...but no doubt it's climbing quick, especially the low production SV, SE30, 6.0 since there's hardly any on the market at any given time.
Add Roadsters to that list as the production numbers are similar to the 6.0

·
Registered
37 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
@dibart77 Is that the manual LP he sold a few months ago as well? How similar are the 2 cars? They look amazing.
Unfortunately, no. It's an e-gear. I bought it in 2018 (I think) from Pat Chittock in Wichita. It's about to go in for a clutch replacement - Hi Tech Exotics HT350 clutch & TOB.

Thanks for the kind words. I am in love with both of them. When people ask which is my favorite, I say, "The Diablo, hands down." And then I take out the LP640 and I'm like, "Hang on... maybe I was wrong..." because the LP640 just sounds amazing.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts