Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys wondering if you can help was driving last night and pushed the stack back to turn on the high beam and all the lights stopped working including side lights and fog lights!!! Lights from the dash stopped working as well. Some scary crap. I did notice one during day lights did not work tried 20 minutes later and they started again. Would this be a fuse or relay possibly?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
453 Posts
Gobbles or gremlins....Its October ya know.... Thought I do not have a 60 and have a early model... Similar thing happened to me. I called in ghost busters... after several hours of investigating and bunch of $$$ (there ectoplasma gun is expansive ya know)
they determined a short in one of the cable, they said the cable was expansive and will try to save me $$ and patched the cable and the ghost in the machine was no more... I will have to dig up exactly what was done, this was a while ago...
In your case if all the lights are going out then automagically come back on then I suspect a loose ground. Did the gauges/interior lights stop working too or just the exterior lights?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts